Halyard Operating Room Floor Mat, Fluid Barrier Backing, Low Absorbency, 32" x 72", Gray, 20/cs 47873
Special Order Item, 14-21 Day Delivery, item can not be returned.
Features & Benefits:
- Halyard Operating Room Absorbent Floor Mats with Hydro Grabber® Technology are conformable mats and provides quick and easy clean up to help reduce costly turnover time.
- These mats help to ensure that the floor beneath remains slip-free, safe and dry during procedures.
- These mats reduce laundering costs and risk of cross-contamination.
- A fluid barrier backing is available in some versions that sticks to floors without leaving residue.
- The highly absorbent mats are comprised of 98% polyester, 2% nylon and spandex.
- All mats are disposable, non-sterile and not made with natural rubber latex.
- A fluid barrier backing is available in some versions for use on dry floors, helping to keep mats in place and fluids contained.
- Mats without backing may be applied to wet floors, as these mats absorb from both top and bottom surfaces.
- Provides quick and easy cleanup and helps decrease costly turnover time.
- Absorbs a variety of fluids including blood, saline, prep solutions and oils.
- Available both with and without polyethylene fluid barrier backing, providing options for wet or dry floors.
- Offered in a variety of sizes and material combinations with multiple levels of absorption.
- Conforms to uneven surfaces.
- Reduces laundering costs and risk of cross-contamination.
- Color coded for easy identification.
- Material: Polyethylene/Polypropylene.
- Natural Rubber Latex-Free: Yes.
- Sterile: No.
- Color: Gray.
- Absorbency Type: Low.
- Fluid Barrier Backing: Yes.
- Dimensions: 32 in. x 72 in.
- Designed to absorb a variety of fluids from the OR floor quickly and efficiently.
Write Your Own Review