Halyard Laparotomy Drape, 100" x 72" x 124", Sterile, 13/cs 89228
Features & Benefits:
- Whatever the surgery, Halyard has the Universal/Multiprocedural packs and drapes you need, from half drapes.
- Halyard Laparotomy Drapes is Sterile.
- Laparotomy Drape, 100 in. x 72 in. x 124 in.
- 4 in. x 12 in. Fenestration.
- CONTROL* Plus Fabric Reinforcement.
- Tube holders.
- Armboard covers.
- Halyard drapes are designed to give you and your patients one less worry and include the following features:
- Maximum rating for flame resistance for use around lasers and other electrical instruments
- Fabric that's resistant to tearing, strikethrough, and abrasion, while providing secure attachment for line and tubes
- Resistance to strikethrough from alcohol and other prep solutions
- Lower lint than other drapes to reduce the risk of airborne bacterial transmission
- A choice of fabric reinforcements, designed either to reduce instrument slippage or control fluid run-off
- Halyard Laparotomy Drapes For the broadest range of surgical procedures.
Write Your Own Review