Halyard Kc100 Surgical & Procedure Mask Astm Level 1 Earloops Lavender 50bx 10bxcs 25868
Out of Stock.
Features & Benefits:
- Halyard KC100 Surgical Mask Meets ASTM F2100-11 Level 1 standards .
- Inner layer featuring SO SOFT* bicomponent fabric technology.
- Breathable and designed to keep you comfortable.
- Available Colour is Lavender.
- FLUIDSHIELD* Procedure Masks Feature SO SOFT* Technology:
- From a leader in face masks, Halyard Health's FLUIDSHIELD* Procedure Masks are refreshingly colorful and comfy and feature an inner layer of SO SOFT* bicomponent fabric technology.
- Facial protection is, perhaps, the most personal of choices in PPE. FLUIDSHIELD* Procedure Masks represent a balance of both comfort and protection.
- When you're involved in any task with low fluid exposure, you'll breathe easier knowing these masks were the first to meet and exceed the new ASTM F2100-11 Level 1 standard.
- ASTM F2100-11: The New Standard for Fluid-Resistant Protection:
- ASTM issues for performance of medical face masks, including a requirement for fluid resistance and particulate filtration.
- ASTM F2100-11 standards also call for mask packaging to be clearly labeled with the level of protection in one of three levels: 1, 2 or 3. This standard reinforces the importance of labelling to identify protection level, based on fluid resistance, filtration and breathability.
- This greatly simplifies the process of mask selection.
- ASTM F2100-11 is recognized by the FDA as the standard for medical face masks.
- Halyard KC100 Surgical Mask to provide the fluid resistance protection.
Write Your Own Review