Halyard Isolation Film Gown, Non-AAMI, Overhead Open Back, Overhead Perforation, Thumb Loop Wrist Cuff, Blue, 120/cs 59886
Special Order Item. 14-21 Days Delivery. Item can not be returned.
Features & Benefits:
- From laparotomy and endoscopic drapes to breast, chest and thyroid drapes, Halyard Health has adaptable systems that offer maximum flexibility for surgical procedures.
- Pediatric Laparotomy Drape II, 74 in. x 124 in.
- 4 in. x 6 in. fenestration.
- CONTROL Plus Fabric Reinforcement.
- Tube holders.
- Maximum rating for flame resistance for use around lasers and other electrical instruments.
- Fabric that's resistant to tearing, strikethrough and abrasion, while providing secure attachment for line and tubes.
- Resistance to strikethrough from alcohol and other prep solutions.
- Lower lint than other drapes to reduce the risk of airborne bacterial transmission.
- A choice of fabric reinforcements designed either to reduce instrument slippage or control fluid run-off.
- Convenient tube and line management systems, including troughs and hook and loops. Specification:
- Sterile: No.
- Drape Dimensions: 74 x 124 in.
- Fenestration Type: One 4 X 6 in. Rectangular.
- Armboard Covers: N/A.
- Packaging Details: 1 CS = 19 Units.
- Volume: 2.338 FT.
- Length: 17.937 IN.
- Width: 11.626 IN.
- Height: 19.375 IN.
- Weight: 15.100 LB.
- Cases per Layer: 9 Case(s) per Layer.
- Cases per Stack: 5 Case(s) per Stack.
- Layers per Stack: 45 Layer(s) per Stack.
- Pallet Load Specifications: GMA: 48.000" x 41.188" x 38.750"; TL: 48.000" x 41.188" x 96.875"
- Floor Load Specifications: GMA: 47.500" x 41.188" x 38.750"
- UNSPSC Classification: 42131701
- Category: General Surgery.
- Procedures: Pediatric, Laparotomy, Spine.
- Drape Type: Laparotomy.
- Procedure Type: Pediatric.
- Surgical Specialty: General / Universal.
- Drape Type: Pediatric.
- CONTROL* Plus Fabric Reinforcement: Yes.
- Fabric: SMS.
- Fabric Weight: Standard.
- Fabric Brand Name: N/A.
- Line Control System: Fabric Tube Holders.
- Designed for safety and convenience, Halyard Health drapes are developed to protect you and your patients.
Write Your Own Review