Halyard Drape Sheet, X-Large, 76" x 100" , 24/cs 79132
Special Order Item. 14-21 Days Delivery. Item can not be returned.
Features & Benefits:
- Halyard Drape Sheet For the broadest range of surgical procedures, Whatever the surgery, Halyard Health has the Universal/Multiprocedural packs and drapes you need, from half to U-shaped, to bar drapes.
- Halyard Health drapes are designed to give you and your patients one less worry and include the following features:
- Fabric that's resistant to tearing, strikethrough, and abrasion, while providing secure attachment for line and tubes.
- Resistance to strikethrough from alcohol and other prep solutions.
- Lower lint than other drapes to reduce the risk of airborne bacterial transmission.
- A choice of fabric reinforcements, designed either to reduce instrument slippage or control fluid run-off.
- Drape Type: Extra Large Drape.
- Reverse Fold: N/A
- Instrument Pad: N/A
- Fabric Brand Name: N/A
- Control Plus Fabric Reinforcement: N/A
- Drape Dimensions: 76 x 100 in.
- Sterile: No.
- With Tape: N/A
- Items Per Case: 24
- Item Packaging: Bulk Pack.
- Packaging Details: 1 CS = 24 Units.
- Volume: 2.338 FT3
- Length: 17.937 IN
- Width: 11.625 IN
- Height: 19.375 IN
- Weight: 14.170 LB
- Cases per Layer: 9 Case(s) per Layer.
- Cases per Stack: 5 Case(s) per Stack.
- Layers per Stack: 45 Layer(s) per Stack.
- Pallet Load Specifications: GMA:48.000" x 41.187" x 38.750", TL:48.000" x 41.187" x 96.875"
- Floor Load Specifications: GMA:47.501" x 41.187" x 38.750"
- UNSPSC Classification: 42131701
- Category: Universal.
- Procedures: Universal, Ancillary.
- Procedure Type: General.
- Surgical Specialty: General / Universal.
- Drape Type: Ancillary.
- Fabric: SMS.
- Fabric Weight: Standard.
- Maximum rating for flame resistance for use around lasers and other electrical instruments.
Write Your Own Review