Halyard CONTROL™ Tri-Layer AAMI2 Gown Cover Gown, Blue, X-Large, 100/cs 69987
Features & Benefits:
- Halyard CONTROL Tri-Layer AAMI2 Isolation Gown portfolio provides protection based on AAMI guidelines, the most widely accepted system of classification, determined by liquid barrier performance, for protective apparel and surgical drapes.
- Meets AAMI Level 2 requirements.
- Available Size is X-Large and Color is Blue.
- Medium-weight SMS fabric.
- Recommended areas and tasks are based on feedback from a research panel of 300 registered nurses, infection control practitioners and materials managers.
- Ultimately, the healthcare personnel using these gowns must make the final decision on which level of protection is appropriate, given the anticipated risk of fluid exposure.
- Performance Requirements at 4% AQL - Spray impact penetration <1.0g, Hydrostatic pressure >20cm.
- Gown Characteristics (Weight) - Medium-weight SMS fabric.
- Recommended Areas of Use - ICU Med/Surg Unit, Dialysis, Nursery, Lab Pathology, Laboratories, Hyperbaric.
- Recommended Tasks - Blood draw, suturing, Inserting IV lines.
- Recommended for:
- Suturing, blood draw, inserting IV lines, specimen handling.
- ICU, Hyperbaric and Dialysis units, Med/Surg Unit, Labs and Pathology, Nursery.
Write Your Own Review