GS-80 Amalgam Capsule – Three Spill 800 mg Alloy, Regular Set, 500/jr SDI Limited 4423303
Products on your order have the following redemption offers for which you may be eligible. See details below.
Offer Description: Buy 2, Get 1 Free!*
Please Note: Redeem your free goods by sending your invoice to: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 630-361-9222. *Please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery. Please note offers cannot be combined. Offers cannot be used in conjunction with contract pricing. Valid on invoices dated April 1st - June 30th, 2023. All claims for free goods must be made within 60 days from the end of promotion date. Purchases must be on one order to qualify for free goods. Free products must be of equal or lesser value. Offers are valid in the US only.
Special Order Item. 14-21 Days Delivery. Item can not be returned.
Features & Benefits:
- GS-80 Amalgam Capsule are technically advanced, non-gamma 2 admix amalgam at an affordable price.
- GS-80's high strength and positive dimensional change ensures longevity and patient satisfaction.
- High compressive strength: GS-80's high compressive strength minimizes the risk of fracturing the restoration. High compressive strength ensures a tough and durable long lasting restoration.
- Optimal handling characteristics: GS-80's consistent mix, ease of loading, placement in preparations, condensability, burnishability, quality of interproximal contact, carvability, and setting characteristics ensure the final restorations meet the needs of the operator.
- Positive dimensional change: GS-80's positive dimensional change ensures excellent sealing qualities at the margins. Negative values can contribute to post operative sensitivity.
- Greater choice of setting times and larger choice of capsule sizes: The working and setting times allow large restorations to be condensed and carved without difficulty.
- The SDI capsule system is designed to give consistent and accurate mixes every mix.
- It is available in Three Spill 800 mg Alloy, Regular Set, Maroon/Blue, 500/Pk.
- Filling material as a treatment for dental caries.
Write Your Own Review