GS-80 Amalgam Capsule – Three Spill 800 mg Alloy, Regular Set, 500/jr SDI Limited 4423303
Special Order Item. 14-21 Days Delivery. Item can not be returned.
Features & Benefits:
- GS-80 Amalgam Capsule are technically advanced, non-gamma 2 admix amalgam at an affordable price.
- GS-80's high strength and positive dimensional change ensures longevity and patient satisfaction.
- High compressive strength: GS-80's high compressive strength minimizes the risk of fracturing the restoration. High compressive strength ensures a tough and durable long lasting restoration.
- Optimal handling characteristics: GS-80's consistent mix, ease of loading, placement in preparations, condensability, burnishability, quality of interproximal contact, carvability, and setting characteristics ensure the final restorations meet the needs of the operator.
- Positive dimensional change: GS-80's positive dimensional change ensures excellent sealing qualities at the margins. Negative values can contribute to post operative sensitivity.
- Greater choice of setting times and larger choice of capsule sizes: The working and setting times allow large restorations to be condensed and carved without difficulty.
- The SDI capsule system is designed to give consistent and accurate mixes every mix.
- It is available in Three Spill 800 mg Alloy, Regular Set, Maroon/Blue, 500/Pk.
- Filling material as a treatment for dental caries.
Write Your Own Review