GS-80 Admix Alloy, 3 Spill, Slow Set, Burgundy Plunger, 800mg, 500 capsules/jr SDI 4423404
Products on your order have the following redemption offers for which you may be eligible. See details below.
Offer Description: Buy 2, Get 1 Free!*
Please Note: Please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery. Please note offers cannot be combined. Offers cannot be used in conjunction with contract pricing. Valid on invoices dated April 1st - June 30th, 2022. All claims for free goods must be made within 60 days from the end of promotion date. Free products must be of equal or lesser value. Offers are valid in the continental US States only, Alaska & Hawaii. *Promo Code - Q2ALLOYB2G1. Redeem your free goods by sending your invoice to: email@example.com or fax 630-361-9222
Special Order Item. 14-21 Days Delivery. Item can not be returned.
Features & Benefits:
- GS-80 Admix Alloy is Economical, non-gamma 2, admix alloy.
- The technically advanced, non-gamma 2 admix amalgam at an affordable price.
- Over 200 million successful GS-80 restorations have been placed since its release worldwide in 1986.
- GS-80 Admix Alloy Slow Set contains Jars of 500 capsules - three spill 800mg alloy.
- High compressive strength:
- GS-80's high compressive strength minimizes the risk of fracturing the restoration.
- High compressive strength ensures a tough and durable long lasting restoration.
- Optimal handling characteristics:
- GS-80's consistent mix, ease of loading, placement in preparations, condensability, burnishability, quality of interproximal contact, carvability, and setting characteristics ensure the final restorations meet the needs of the operator.
- Positive dimensional change:
- GS-80's positive dimensional change ensures excellent sealing qualities at the margins.
- Negative values can contribute to post-operative sensitivity.
- Greater choice of setting times and larger choice of capsule sizes:
- Other working and setting times allow large restorations to be condensed and carved without difficulty.
- The capsule is Designed to give consistent and accurate mixes in every mix.
Write Your Own Review