Go! Single Dose Kit SDI 8100401
Direct Ship item. This item is shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Features & Benefits:
- GO! is a ready to go, single component, light cured self-etching, fluoride releasing dentin and enamel bonding system. It's good to go!
- Go! is a super quick adhesive saving you valuable chair time: you don't have to shake the bottle, etch the dentin nor do you have to wash it off.
- You don't even need to rub or agitate it! Just one application is required. Once cured, you can immediately place your restorative over Go!. Your patient is then good to Go!.
- Try Go! on your podiatric patients because it is so fast to use.
- Go! Single Dose Kit include 50 x Go! 0.1mL Single Dose, 50 x Points disposable brush applicators, 1 x Single dose holder.
- HEMA free:
- Go! does not contain HEMA.
- Protect yourself and your staff from possible skin irritation associated with HEMA.
- Quick colour change:
- Initially, Go! is a dark yellow colour, but upon curing, it changes to clear. You know when you can go to the next step.
- No more post-operative sensitivity:
- You can't over dry or over etch when you use Go! Therefore, post-operative sensitivity will not occur.
- Low film thickness:
- Go's low film thickness provides an invisible margin between the restoration and the tooth.
- Super high fluoride release:
- Go's high fluoride release assists in strengthening the tooth and preventing recurrent decay.
- No water residue:
- Unlike some 7th generation adhesives, there are no water droplets found at the Go! restorative interface to interfere with the adhesion.
- High bond strength:
- Go's high bond strength ensures the restoration will stay in place for many years to come.
- Ultrafine nano fillers:
- Go! is 7% filled with specially treated hydrophilic and hydrophobic fillers that change from a water loving to a water repelling state after polymerization. This provides a surface with no water residue that is perfect for bonding to the restorative.
- Used for restorations, sealing exposed root surfaces causing hypersensitivity.
- Bonding of direct resin based restorations.
- Bonding of indirect restorations with indicated resin cement.
- Bonding composite to old amalgam.
- Orthodontic brackets.
- Repairing composite, porcelain and hybrid ceramic.
- Cavity sealing prior to placement of indirect restorations.
- Desensitizing cervical areas.
- Treatment of hypersensitivity.
- crown preparations.
Write Your Own Review