Gingi-Plain® MAX Cord # 1, Non-Impregnated 11105M
Products on your order have the following redemption offers for which you may be eligible. See details below.
Offer Description: Buy 5 packs, Get 1 of the Same Free!*
Please Note: To qualify and receive your promotional good please submit a valid proof of purchase to email@example.com. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value. Equal or lesser value item(s) only. Promotions are subject to change or cancellation without notice. Please allow 3-4 weeks for delivery.
Features & Benefits:
- Gingi-Plain Max Soft-Twist Cord is a highly-versatile, 100%cotton cord suitable for all retraction techniques, including the 2-cord technique.
- Firmly twisted for easy packing, G-Plain Max Soft-Twist Cord is also absorbent and supple to easily conform to the sulcus and remain in place until removed by the dental professional.
- Each bottle of Gingi-Plain Max Soft-Twist contains 108 inches (274 cm) of cord to provide the best value in the industry.
- Like all Gingi-Plain impregnated cord, Gingi-Pak Max Soft-Twist Cord with dl epinephrine for hemostasis delivers a consistent dosage of 0.5 mg of solution per linear inch.
- Firmly twisted for easy packing.
- Absorbent and pliable; remains where it's placed.
- Plain cord or dl epinephrine impregnates for hemostasis.
- Hand-impregnated to deliver consistent dosage: no dry spots.
- Exclusive Kutter Kap® eliminates waste and cross contamination.
- Gingi-Plain MAX Cord is available in Thin (#1), Non-Impregnated Easy-to-pack size.
- Used in the mechanical retraction of the gingival tissue around the tooth. Tissue Moisture activates the dl-epinephrine.
Write Your Own Review