Gingi-Plain® MAX Cord # 1, Non-Impregnated 11105M
Products on your order have the following redemption offers for which you may be eligible. See details below.
Offer Description: Buy 5, Get 1 Free!
Please Note: *To qualify and receive your promotional goods, please submit a valid proof of purchase to email@example.com. Cannot Be Combined With Any Other Offer. No Cash Value. Equal or lesser value item(s) only. Offers are valid only at paticipating dealers in the continental US, excluding AK and HI. Effective on 10/01/2022 to 12/31/2022. Promotions are subject to change or cancellation without notice. Please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery.
Features & Benefits:
- Gingi-Plain Max Soft-Twist Cord is a highly-versatile, 100%cotton cord suitable for all retraction techniques, including the 2-cord technique.
- Firmly twisted for easy packing, G-Plain Max Soft-Twist Cord is also absorbent and supple to easily conform to the sulcus and remain in place until removed by the dental professional.
- Each bottle of Gingi-Plain Max Soft-Twist contains 108 inches (274 cm) of cord to provide the best value in the industry.
- Like all Gingi-Plain impregnated cord, Gingi-Pak Max Soft-Twist Cord with dl epinephrine for hemostasis delivers a consistent dosage of 0.5 mg of solution per linear inch.
- Firmly twisted for easy packing.
- Absorbent and pliable; remains where it's placed.
- Plain cord or dl epinephrine impregnates for hemostasis.
- Hand-impregnated to deliver consistent dosage: no dry spots.
- Exclusive Kutter Kap® eliminates waste and cross contamination.
- Gingi-Plain MAX Cord is available in Thin (#1), Non-Impregnated Easy-to-pack size.
- Used in the mechanical retraction of the gingival tissue around the tooth. Tissue Moisture activates the dl-epinephrine.
Write Your Own Review