Gingi-Plain MAX Cord 2-Ply, Original Cords MAX 108 Inches 11120M
Products on your order have the following redemption offers for which you may be eligible. See details below.
Offer Description: Buy 5, Get 1 FREE!
Please Note: *Offer valid from 4/1/2023 to 6/30/2023. To qualify and receive your free goods, please submit your qualified dealer invoice to email@example.com. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value. Equal or lesser value item(s) only. Promotions are subject to change or cancellation without notice. Please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery.
Features & Benefits:
- Gingi-Plain® Original Cords were introduced more than 50 years ago, yet they remain the product of choice for dentists who want the ability to "do it themselves" and adjust the physical qualities of the cord to match the individual clinical situations they encounter.
- Gingi-Plain Original 2-Ply Cords are loosely wound so that the strands may be separated, twisted or combined to make them ideal for use in the gingival sulcus regardless of the size or condition.
- The natural strong, yet soft and pliant 100% cotton cord is suitable for all techniques, including the 2-cord technique.
- Original 2-ply cord is available non-impregnated or impregnated with dl epinephrine for hemostasis.
- Like all Gingi-Pak medicated cord, Original 2-ply is hand-impregnated to assure delivery of a consistent dosage of 0.5 mg of solution per linear inch.
- Each bottle of original 2-ply contains 108 inches (274cm) of cord.
- Four-ply Crown-Pak Retraction Cord is impregnated with dl epinephrine for hemostasis.
- 100% cotton.
- Strands are easily separated, twisted or combined.
- Exclusive Kutter Kap® eliminates waste and cross contamination.
- Used in the mechanical retraction of the gingival tissue around the tooth. Tissue Moisture activates the dl-epinephrine.
Write Your Own Review