Gingi-Pak MAX Z-Twist® # 1, Epinephrine 10171M
Products on your order have the following redemption offers for which you may be eligible. See details below.
Offer Description: Buy 5, Get 1 Free!
Please Note: *To qualify and receive your promotional goods, please submit a valid proof of purchase to email@example.com. Cannot Be Combined With Any Other Offer. No Cash Value. Equal or lesser value item(s) only. Offers are valid only at paticipating dealers in the continental US, excluding AK and HI. Effective on 10/01/2022 to 12/31/2022. Promotions are subject to change or cancellation without notice. Please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery.
Features & Benefits:
- Gingi-Pak® Z-Twist Weave Braided Cord is a fourth-generation, state-of-the-art retraction material manufactured to give dental professionals the characteristics, performance, consistency and reliability they demand.
- The unique braided construction of 100%cotton Gingi-Pak® Z-Twist Weave Braided Cord provides excellent, dependable handling characteristics.
- It packs easily, remains in place, is easily seen in the sulcus and resists penetration by even the smallest packing instruments.
- Gingi-Pak® Z-Twist Weave Braided Cord is available as plain cord or hand-impregnated with either dl epinephrine HCL or aluminum sulfate to deliver a consistent 0.5 mg of solution per linear inch of cord throughout its entire length.
- Like all impregnated Gingi-Pak® retraction cord, Gingi-Pak® Z-Twist Weave Braided Cord and packaging are color-coded for fast, sure recognition of the active ingredient.
- Unique braided configuration provides excellent handling characteristics.
- Easy to pack, easy to see.
- Packs easily, stays in place.
- Tight weave resists penetration.
- Hand-impregnated for consistent dosage per inch.
- Exclusive Kutter Kap® saves time, prevents cross-contamination.
- Gingi-Pak MAX Z-Twist® Epinephrine HCI is available in #1 (Thin) size.
- Gingi-Pak® is exclusive creator of the original patented KutterKap®. Just pull the cord to the desired length, and snap the cap closed. The cord is cut and stored in one easy montion. No scissors needed!
- Gingi-Pak® retraction cord has been the preferred choice for more than 60 years with its signature proprietary braided cord design.
- The retraction cord is braided into long non-split and collapse resistance chains that can be used with any type of packing instrument without interference.
- Used in the mechanical retraction of the gingival tissue around the tooth. Tissue Moisture activates the dl-epinephrine.
Write Your Own Review