Gingi-Aid MAX Z-Twist® # 1, Aluminum Sulfate 12171M
Features & Benefits:
- Gingi-Pak® Z-Twist Weave Braided Cord is a fourth-generation, state-of-the-art retraction material manufactured to give dental professionals the characteristics, performance, consistency and reliability they demand.
- The unique braided construction of 100%cotton Gingi-Pak® Z-Twist Weave Braided Cord provides excellent, dependable handling characteristics.
- It packs easily, remains in place, is easily seen in the sulcus and resists penetration by even the smallest packing instruments.
- Gingi-Pak® Z-Twist Weave Braided Cord is available as plain cord or hand-impregnated with either dl epinephrine HCL or aluminum sulfate to deliver a consistent 0.5 mg of solution per linear inch of cord throughout its entire length.
- Like all impregnated Gingi-Pak® retraction cord, Gingi-Pak® Z-Twist Weave Braided Cord and packaging are color-coded for fast, sure recognition of the active ingredient.
- Unique braided configuration provides excellent handling characteristics.
- Easy to pack, easy to see.
- Packs easily, stays in place.
- Tight weave resists penetration.
- Hand-impregnated for consistent dosage per inch.
- Exclusive Kutter Kap® saves time, prevents cross-contamination.
- Gingi-Aid MAX Z-Twist, Aluminum Sulfate is available in #1 (Thin) size.
- Gingi-Pak® is exclusive creator of the original patented KutterKap®. Just pull the cord to the desired length, and snap the cap closed. The cord is cut and stored in one easy montion. No scissors needed!
- Gingi-Pak® retraction cord has been the preferred choice for more than 60 years with its signature proprietary braided cord design.
- The retraction cord is braided into long non-split and collapse resistance chains that can be used with any type of packing instrument without interference.
- Used in the mechanical retraction of the gingival tissue around the tooth. Tissue Moisture activates the dl-epinephrine.
Write Your Own Review