Gemini Series, Midwest Tradition Standard Handpiece Johnson Promident G-MWT
Opened handpieces can not be returned.
Features & Benefits:
- Gemini Series Midwest Tradition Standard Handpieces offer exactly the same design and performance as the originals for a fraction of the price.
- Gemini handpieces fit the coupling systems of the originals and offer complete interchangeability with the original handpieces, turbines, and component parts.
- Durable, even after repeated sterilization.
- Mid-sized head for superior access with high torque.
- Bright twin beam fiber optics eliminates shadows.
- Provides smooth and controlled cutting with high torque.
- Fine mist water spray.
- Available in Non-Fiber Optic and Standard Tool Type.
- Handpiece is intended for use by dental professionals only. It is intended to be used intra- and extra-orally to cut, shape, grind, and polish teeth, or items related to teeth, and dental devices that may be in the mouth or to be placed in the mouth.
Write Your Own Review