Fuzion™ Cleaner Disinfenctant, Spray 32 oz, 9/cs Clorox Healthcare® 31478
Out of Stock.
Features & Benefits:
- Clorox Healthcare® Fuzion™ Cleaner Disinfectant is engineered as a ready-to-use bactericidal, virucidal, fungicidal and sporicidal cleaner-disinfectant system for healthcare facilities.
- This EPA-registered disinfectant contains sodium hypochlorite and other ingredients to kill C. difficile spores and 52 other healthcare-relevant pathogens in 2 minutes or less on a variety of hard, nonporous healthcare surfaces.
- It leverages a revolutionary technology that delivers fast kill times with a neutralizer that breaks down the bleach to water and a small amount of salt to minimize residue and odor.
- Clorox Healthcare® Fuzion™ Cleaner Disinfectant is available as a trigger spray.
- It utilizes advanced nozzle technology to enable even surface coverage.
- It delivers larger droplets that reduce misting compared with a traditional swirl nozzle and will cling to vertical surfaces to reduce dripping.
- Now you can use bleach in more places than ever before.
- This cleaner disinfectant delivers fast kill times with a neutralizer that breaks down the bleach to minimize residue and odor.
- Fuzion® uses a revolutionary technology to eliminate the chemical reaction that can damage surfaces and leave a residue.
- The solution contains sodium hypochlorite and a neutralizer that, when combined, form hypochlorous acid.
- The result is a highly effective disinfectant with broad surface compatibility and little to no residue.
- Fuzion® kills 53 microorganisms in two minutes or less, with a two-minute kill time on C. difficile spores.
- Clorox Healthcare® Fuzion® Cleaner Disinfectant Spray is available in 32 oz. spray, 9/case with Shelf Life of 24 Months.
- Designed for Facility-wide usage enable quick and easy surface coverage.
Clorox Healthcare® Fuzion™ Cleaner Disinfectant – Directions for Use
Clorox Healthcare® Fuzion® Cleaner Disinfectant: Order Your Free Sample
Write Your Own Review