Four D Rubber Isodam® Dental Dam, Economy pkg, 5" x 5", Blue, Heavy, 100 pieces/bx Four D ISO02300510
|Manufacturer:||Four D Rubber Co Ltd|
Features & Benefits:
- ISODAM™ - With a calibre of experience in producing dental dams for leading dentistry institutions, Four D have developed the most advanced dental dam on the market.
- The ISODAM™ is particularly sought after due to its allergy protection characteristics and superb physical properties. ISODAM™ can be specified in two thicknesses (medium and heavy) and is typically supplied in 125mm or 150mm squares.
- Four D have been recognised as the best dental dam supplier in North America due to the premium quality of the product. Four D's dental dam is recognised worldwide as being the leader in patient comfort due to our premium materials allowing thinner gauges to be used.
- ISODAM™ is manufactured in the UK to very exacting standards and makes use of a synthetic form of natural rubber to give the best possible physical properties with no proteins or risk of allergic reactions.
- ISODAM ™ is a globally recognised brand produced by Four D Rubber. ISODAM™ is practically popular in North America however it is also distributed worldwide by a small number of leading industry organisations.
- Superior Elasticity - The polyisoprene material used to create the Isodam allows for an incredible up to 1200% elongation that virtually eliminates tearing even with a punched dam.
- Size and Gauge Options - The Isodam is available in medium and heavy gauges and 5" x 5" or 6" x 6" squares, ensuring the best non-latex dental dam option is available for any procedure.
- Economy Package - For those that use Isodam on a regular basis, our economy package holds 5 times more dams than our standard package, creating less waste and greater savings.
- ISO 9001. 2015 and ISO 13485. 2016 accredited.
- Award winning premium Dental Dam.
- Dental Advisor's top non-latex dental dam for 2021.
- Health Canada, CE and FDA approved.
- Polyisoprene (Latex Free) ISODAM ™ material.
- Available in 5" x 5" (127mm x 127mm) size, blue color.
- Heavy weight, (0.23mm-0.28mm) thicknesses.
- Specially designed for patient comfort.
- 100% Non-Toxic Pigment.
- Low Powdered.
- Non-Sterile/Single Use.
- Shape - Square cut.
- Tensile Strength (MPa) - ≥20.
- Elongation at Break (%) - ≥1050%
- Modulus at 500% Extension (MPa) - ≥1.6
- Tear Strength (N/mm) - ≥50
- ISODAM™ Primary function is to isolate specific areas of the mouth during procedures, reduce the risk of infection and provide comfort to the patient.
Write Your Own Review