Formula 409 Spray, Cleaner Degreaser, 32 fl oz Bottle, 12/cs Clorox Healthcare 35306
Special Order Item. 14-21 Days Delivery. Item can not be returned.
Features & Benefits:
- Formula 409 Refill Cleaner Degreaser Cut through grease and disinfect surfaces throughout the workplace, and kill 99.9% of germs.
- Dissolve grease and grime, food stains and other oil-based dirt. Ready to clean straight from the bottle, Formula 409® Cleaner Degreaser Disinfectant wipes away stubborn stains in minutes.
- It's also an EPA-registered disinfectant and sanitizer that's formulated to kill salmonella, staph, E. coli and athlete's foot fungus on non-food-contact surfaces.
- To Disinfect: Spray until thoroughly wet. Let stand 10 minutes. For herpes simplex virus type 2, influenza A (Hong Kong virus), or human immunodeficiency virus type 1 (HIV-1), let stand for 30 seconds. Then wipe. For heavily soiled areas, pre-cleaning is required. Efficacy:
- This EPA-registered disinfectant and sanitizer is formulated to kill salmonella, staph, E. coli and athlete's foot fungus on non-food-contact surfaces.
- Quantity per Unit & Size of Unit - 32 fl. oz. trigger spray.
- Unit Quantity per Case - 12 per case.
- Active Ingredient - 0.3% Alkyl (40% C12, 50% C14, 10% C16) dimethyl benzyl ammonium chloride.
- Shelf Life - 12 months.
- Toxicity Signal Word - Caution.
- HMIS Rating - 1-0-0-B
- Commercial Kitchens.
Write Your Own Review