Filtek™ Supreme Ultra Universal Restorative Enamel Shade Refill 1 - 4g Syringe - White 3M™ ESPE™ 6028WE
|Manufacturer:||3M Oral Care|
Features & Benefits:
- Filtek™ Supreme Ultra Universal Restorative Enamel Shade Refill, 1 - 4g Syringe - White is the top universal nanocomposite that's easy to use and offers esthetics and strength for all of your dental composite needs.
- Unsurpassed esthetics: With a wide range of shades and opacities, Filtek Supreme Ultra Universal offers excellent polish retention for unsurpassed esthetics.
- Excellent strength: Filtek Supreme Ultra Universal restorative has better flexural strength compared to EsthetX® HD, Herculite® Ultra and Tetric EvoCeram®, and comparable to other composites tested.
- Lowest wear rate: Filtek Supreme Ultra Universal restorative has better wear resistance than all leading composites tested (in vitro 3-body wear test).
- Filtek™ Supreme Ultra Universal Restorative Enamel Shade Refill has exceptional esthetics and handling.
- Filtek™ Supreme Ultra Universal Restorative Enamel Shade Refill has excellent polish retention.
- Outstanding strength for anterior and posterior.
- Excellent wear resistance.
- Natural-looking fluorescence.
- True nanotechnology.
- Filtek™ Supreme Ultra Universal Restorative Refill is available in 36 shades and 4 opacities.
- Filtek™ Supreme Ultra Universal Restorative Enamel Shade Refill includes 4g Syringe and in Enamel Shade White.
- Direct anterior and posterior restorations, including occlusal surfaces.
- Core buildup.
- Indirect restorations, including inlays, onlays and veneers.
- This system is too complicated for me. Most of the time I use only one shade in my restorations.
The 3M™ Filtek™ Supreme Ultra Universal Restorative system is designed to be flexible to meet the needs of every dentist. While there are four opacities available, dentists using only one shade in a restoration can use the Body shades. Use of all opacities in this system is not required, but optional.
- The Translucent shades are very transparent. Tooth structure is not. Where can I use this type of material?
The Translucent shades can be used either internally or externally in a restoration. These materials can be used to accentuate the recreated dentin mamelons and maximize translucency of an incisal edge. In addition, they can be used as a very thin layer over the surface of the restoration to take advantage of their excellent polish retention.
- What is the difference between 3M™ Filtek™ Supreme Plus Universal Restorative and Filtek Supreme Ultra restorative?
There have been improvements made in the filler processing and pigments to provide better polish retention, improved fluorescence and Filtek Supreme Plus−like handling for all opacities, including translucent.
- Can I use my old shade wheel (from Filtek Supreme Plus restorative) or recipes to create multi−shaded restorations?
Yes. The color targets for the shades remain the same. However, due to the modified shade offering, a new wheel (and recipes) was created to take advantage of this enhancement.