Filtek™ Supreme Ultra Universal Restorative Body Shade Refill, 1 - 4g Syringe - B3B 3M™ ESPE™ 6028B3B
|Manufacturer:||3M Oral Care|
Features & Benefits:
- The top universal nanocomposite that's easy to use and offers esthetics and strength for all of your dental composite needs.
- Refill includes 1 - 4g syringe in Body shade B3B.
- Unsurpassed esthetics: excellent polish and better polish retention than a microfill.
- Improved fluorescence.
- Simple to use: color-coded by opacity and bold, easy-to-read labels.
- Exceptional handling and improved handling of Translucent shades.
- 3M ESPE's unique nanofiller technology gives your restorations the best of strength and esthetics.
- Outstanding strength for anterior and posterior use.
- Wide range of shades and opacities.
- Expanded selection of Body shades. Radiopaque.
- Wear-resistance equivalent to Filtek™ Supreme Plus Universal Restorative.
- Direct anterior and posterior restorations, including occlusal surfaces.
- Core buildup. Splinting.
- Indirect restorations, including inlays, onlays and veneers.
- This system is too complicated for me. Most of the time I use only one shade in my restorations.
The 3M™ Filtek™ Supreme Ultra Universal Restorative system is designed to be flexible to meet the needs of every dentist. While there are four opacities available, dentists using only one shade in a restoration can use the Body shades. Use of all opacities in this system is not required, but optional.
- The Translucent shades are very transparent. Tooth structure is not. Where can I use this type of material?
The Translucent shades can be used either internally or externally in a restoration. These materials can be used to accentuate the recreated dentin mamelons and maximize translucency of an incisal edge. In addition, they can be used as a very thin layer over the surface of the restoration to take advantage of their excellent polish retention.
- What is the difference between 3M™ Filtek™ Supreme Plus Universal Restorative and Filtek Supreme Ultra restorative?
There have been improvements made in the filler processing and pigments to provide better polish retention, improved fluorescence and Filtek Supreme Plus−like handling for all opacities, including translucent.
- Can I use my old shade wheel (from Filtek Supreme Plus restorative) or recipes to create multi−shaded restorations?
Yes. The color targets for the shades remain the same. However, due to the modified shade offering, a new wheel (and recipes) was created to take advantage of this enhancement.