Filtek™ Bulk Fill Flowable Restorative Refill 2 - 2g Syringes - A1 with Tips 3M™ ESPE™ 4862A1
|Manufacturer:||3M Oral Care|
Features & Benefits:
- Filtek™ Bulk Fill Flowable Restorative Refill, 15 - 0.2g Capsules - Universal is the bulk fill flowable composite that's fast and strong, with nearly twice the wear resistance of leading bulk fill flowable.
- Intelligent monomer and filler selection produced a restorative that provides a 4mm depth of cure, low shrinkage and low polymerization stress thereby enabling bulk placement.
- The flow of Filtek Bulk Fill flowable restorative allows for easy adaptation in deep posterior restorations with little or no instrumentation.
- Easy-to-use capsules, green color is easy to identify.
- Up to 50% stronger than the leading bulk fill flowable.
- Nearly twice the wear resistance of leading bulk fill flowable.
- Choice of deliveries: easy-to-use capsules or syringes.
- Refill includes 15 - 0.2g capsules in shade Universal.
- Base under Class I and II direct restorations.
- Liner under direct restorative materials. Pit and fissure sealant.
- Restoration of minimally invasive cavity preparations (including small, non-stress bearing occlusal restorations).
- Class III and V restorations. Undercut blockout. Repair of small enamel defects.
- Repair of small defects in esthetic indirect restorations.
- Repair of resin and acrylic temporary materials.
- As a core build-up where at least half the coronal tooth structure is remaining to provide structural support for the crown.
- Why would I use this as a sealant?
Many dentists and hygienists want to see the underlying tooth structure. By using a more translucent material as a sealant, caries activity in deep grooves or fissures can be more visually monitored.
- Why is this product indicated as a core build−up?
Many dentists use traditional flowables for core build−up. Filtek™ Bulk Fill Flowable Restorative allows dentists to take advantage of the 4mm depth of cure when placing core build−ups. The physical properties of this product are in the range of current paste−paste composite core build−up materials. Because of this Filtek Bulk Fill flowable restorative can be used as a core build−up where at least half the coronal tooth structure is remaining to provide structural support for the crown.