FG35 Inverted Cone, Carbide Burs, 10/Pk Quala Q2060080
Features & Benefits:
- FG35 Inverted Cone, Carbide Burs are autoclavable.
- The shank of each bur is nickel or gold plated to protect against corrosion and to provide a firm grip in the handpiece.
- Variety of shapes and sizes allows for more flexibility in performing procedures.
- It is available in 010 mm size, 0.7 mm length.
- Available in 10 packs.
- This product contains nickel and should not be used on individuals with known allergic sensitivity to this metal.
- California Proposition 65 WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Provide superior cutting performance of restorative materials.
Write Your Own Review