Face Shield, Elastic Headband, Clear, 9" Full Length, 18/bx Crosstex GCSS9
Products on your order have the following redemption offers for which you may be eligible. See details below.
Offer Description: Buy 3 boxes of Crosstex™ Disposable Face Shields, Get 1 box of the same at no additional charge!
Please Note: Offer(s) valid in the 50 United States and District of Columbia. Participation is not permitted for customers who participate in any other pricing program, including government, group practices, special markets, community health centers, schools, institutions, and discount customers. This offer cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. Offer(s) not valid on Made-To-Order (MTO) products. To get your at no additional charge product(s), please fax a copy of your distributor invoice dated October 1 - December 31, 2022 (purchase must be from an authorized HuFriedyGroup distributor) indicating the required buys and your at no additional charge goods selection to 773-868-3560 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. DentaPure™ no charge products will automatically ship with your order from our participating authorized distributors. Proofs of purchases may be used for marketing purposes. Redemption must be postmarked by January 31, 2022. 1) Equal or lesser value. Promo Code 3077.
Temporarily Unavailable for Sale.
Features & Benefits:
- Face Shield Elastic Headband Clear provides increased level of protection. Featuring 7" and 9" lengths and 1 1/2" vented foam headband for increased airflow, foam headband "floats" lightly on forehead with no pressure on temples for added comfort.
- Anti-fog treated on inside and outside of shield to eliminate fogging. Shield protects mask and face from direct spatter and airborne particles.
- Single-use minimizes cross-contamination.
- Individual wrapping protects the integrity and cleanliness of each shield.
- 1.5-inch vented foam headband holds shield away from face to improve airflow while exerting no pressure on temples.
- Anti-fog treatment on both the inside and outside of the shield for optimum visibility.
- High-quality, made-in-USA film offers maximum optical clarity.
- Smooth, beveled edges for increased safety.
- Clear, 9" Length.
- Sonically welded elastic headband for added strength.
- The central areas of the face are the most important areas for transmission of infection, and they're also the areas most vulnerable to contamination during certain procedures. Use layered PPE like glasses, masks and protective shields to safeguard your health.
- Face shields do not replace the use of procedure appropriate face masks. Do not use a face shield without a face mask during aerosol procedures.
- Use Crosstex Face Shields during procedures likely to generate splashes, splatter or aerosols.
Crosstex MaskEnomics: Selecting the appropriate mask for each task
Write Your Own Review