EnviroKlenz Mobile Air System, 115 Volts, 19" x 15" x 15" ED327-0250-00EK
Features & Benefits:
- This EnviroKlenz mobile air system uses hospital-grade technology to guarantee the air in your home or office space stays as clean and pure as possible.
- It's got certified HEPA filtration, but that's just the baseline. On top of that, it has unique-to-us patented EnviroKlenz Air Cartridge that does, even more, to remove and neutralize VOCs, malodors, and fragrances.
- It covers up to ˜1000 square feet with a quiet, efficient multi-speed blower that you can adjust to meet your needs. (The low setting is so quiet it's basically silent. And while you can hear the medium and high setting, it's a pleasant hum of non-disruptive background noise it doesn't sound like a broken lawnmower the way some fans and filters do.)
- Better yet, there are no tools required for maintenance, and the filter replacements are always available and easy to purchase.
- The EnviroKlenz Mobile Air System is your solution to remove VOCs from your home or office both safely and effectively.
- The unit is portable, and once the EnviroKlenz-Air® Cartridge (Size 14"x14" included with purchase) is installed, it will begin to remove and neutralize chemical odors, allergy triggers, and malodors in the air.
- The EnviroKlenz Mobile Air System utilizes hospital-grade technology to provide maximum air cleaning efficiency for your home and office.
- It combines certified HEPA filtration along with patented EnviroKlenz Air Cartridge to remove airborne pollen, dust, odors, mold, gasses, fragrance, VOCs, allergens, bacteria, and more.
- Technology originally designed for chemical warfare decontamination.
- Patented Earth Mineral Technology works to attack the VOC and break down on a compound level.
- Powder coated metal housing - Made in the USA.
- No chemicals or masking agents.
- Will not release any chemicals back into your environment.
- Safer and faster at removing VOC's than traditional carbon filters and Peco air purifier.
- 5-Year Mechanical Warranty - Backed by a full five-year warranty.
- The EnviroKlenz Mobile Air System treats 250 cubic feet per minute on the highest speed setting and ideally, you want to achieve 3-5 air exchanges per hour in the area you are using the system. In a typical home (assuming approximately 10 foot high ceiling), this equates out to be around ˜1000 square feet or less.
- The EnviroKlenz Mobile Air System is about 15" wide by 15" deep and sits 19" high.
- The EnviroKlenz Mobile Air System has 4 speeds, they are 85 CFM, 150 CFM, 200 CFM, and 250 CFM.
- The EnviroKlenz products do use metal oxides. Metal oxides are considered safe earth minerals and are used in many products.
- The EnviroKlenz Mobile Air System combines particulate removal and chemical neutralization into 1 system.
- What Makes The EnviroKlenz Mobile Air System the best choice for me?
- Medical Grade HRPA Filter filters sub-micron particles if up to .3 microns and 99.99% efficiency.
- Patented Earth Mineral Technology destructively adsorbs and breaks down the VOC's and Chemical Compounds.
- CFM - 85, 150, 200, 250
- Power - 115 volts
- Room Size - Treats Up To 1000 Sqaure feet
- Dimensions: Height: 19" x Width: 15" x Depth: 15"
- Weight - 38lbs
- Decibel - Whisper Mode - 54 DB, Low - 56 DB, Medium - 59 DB, High - 62 DB
- EnviroKlenz Air Cartridge is effective against toxic or noxious odors and chemicals through our proprietary "Adsorptive Neutralization" process.
- The EnviroKlenz Air Cartridge is designed to last 5-6 months, ensuring that the unit operates at peak odor removal efficiency at all times.
- This makes this model one of the best air purifiers for mold and mildew management on the market.
- The EnviroKlenz UV systems are equipped with a true medical-grade HEPA filter.
- The HEPA filters 99.97% of all particles down to 0.3 microns in size.
- The filter has a life expectancy of 18-24 months.
EnviroKlenz Mobile System usage:
- Remove the back panel of the Mobile System by unscrewing the two thumb screws located on each side - no tools needed to remove these screws!
- Once the back panel has been removed, you will then place your HEPA filter in the system - making sure to place it on the bottom.
- The EnviroKlenz Air Cartridge will be placed right above the HEPA filter with the air flow arrow pointing downward - the air flows from the top of the system down to the bottom, as the clean, purified air is re-released back into the environment.
- To ensure the EnviroKlenz Air Cartridge stays in place, be sure to screw down the two interior bolts inside the Mobile System on each end of the air cartridge.
- Place the back panel back on the EnviroKlenz Mobile System - screwing in the two thumb screws on the back panel.
- Plug in the Mobile System into an electrical outlet, and select your desired speed on the front of the system - 4 speeds (High, Med, Low, Whisp-Air).
- The EnviroKlenz Mobile System can be used in bedrooms, living rooms, kitchens, basements, and even gyms.
- Even use it when working on a Renovation/ Refurbishing Projects or any type of Maintenance in your indoor environment.
- How many square feet can the Mobile Air System cover?
The EnviroKlenz Mobile Air System treats 250 cubic feet per minute on the highest speed setting and ideally, you want to achieve 3-5 air exchanges per hour in the area you are using the system. In a typical home (assuming approximately 10 foot high ceiling), this equates out to be around ~1000 square feet or less.
- What is the size of the air purifier?
The EnviroKlenz Mobile Air System is about 15" wide by 15" deep and sits 19" high.
- How many speeds does the unit have?
The EnviroKlenz Mobile Air System has 4 speeds, they are 85 CFM, 150 CFM, 200 CFM, and 250 CFM.
- How long will the filters last?
The HEPA filter will last approximately 2 years. The EnviroKlenz Air Cartridge will last typically 5-6 months. Actual lifetime is dependent on environmental conditions and chemical pollution concentration present in the environment it is used in.
- What tools will I need to assemble the unit?
No tools are necessary to set up the system.
- How is this technology different from Carbon?
Carbon is a commonly used material in odor control applications. It absorbs odors; however it does have several serious disadvantages. Most significantly, carbon only physisorbs toxic, noxious, and other odor causing molecules, meaning that the unwanted chemicals do not react chemically with the carbon and can be released them later and cause the re-emergence of an odor believed to have been initially neutralized or eliminated. Changes in humidity or temperature can hasten this process, causing the odors and other unwanted chemicals to be released back into the air. EnviroKlenz® products have proven to be highly efficient "adsorptive neutralizers" for chemicals making them not only competitively advantageous over carbon, but ideal in multiple chemical sensitive situations. When the EnviroKlenz materials come into contact with the airborne pollutant, the metal oxides' active sites first capture the chemical then initiate the neutralization process. This type of action is needed for the numerous types of pollutants that possess a variety of different functional groups. The increased surface area, unique physical morphology, high chemical reactivity, and functional porosity, all contribute to the enhanced chemical adsorption and neutralizing characteristics of EnviroKlenz.
- I see that the technology utilizes metal oxides to remove odors & VOC's , are these oxides safe to have in my air?
The EnviroKlenz products do use metal oxides. Metal oxides are considered safe earth minerals and are used in many products, including eating things. So if they were in the air, they would be safe. It should be pointed out however, that the EnviroKlenz Mobile Air System does not release metal oxides or ANY chemicals to the air. The system uses the air flow to bring the chemical pollutants into contact with the patented EnviroKlenz materials INSIDE cartridge, not out in your personal environment.
- How long do I need to run the unit before I notice a difference in the air quality?
Often you can start to notice improvements within hours, but depending on the environmental conditions and contamination level it may be faster or longer.
- Will the EnviroKlenz mobile remove both odors and chemical odors?
Yes. the EnviroKlenz Air Cartridge installs right into the uint to remove VOCs, Chemical odors, and Fragrances.
- How does the EnviroKlenz mobile compare to other air purifiers?
Many air purifiers focus on particulate removal and neglect proper chemical neutralization. The EnviroKlenz Mobile Air System combines particulate removal and chemical neutralization into 1 system.