EnviroKlenz HVAC Filter, 1 Inch Depth FK327-9999-00EK
Features & Benefits:
- Enviroklenz HVAC filter removes bacteria and particles like dust and dander to keep your air cleaner and your vents debris-free.
- And while that's certainly a good thing, most HVAC filters are simply made for the masses and are not designed to neutralize and remove VOCs and toxic vapors from indoor environment.
- Enviroklenz HVAC filters, on the other hand, are made with earth mineral technology to capture and destroy harmful compounds that would otherwise aggravate your sensitivities. (The kind that normally sneaks past normal HVAC filters.)
- The filter does not utilize carbon nor does it release any chemicals or masking agents back into your environment.
- Replaces existing pleated filters.
- Standard and Customer Sizes Available.
- 1, 2, and 4 inch nominal depths.
- Comparable to a MERV 7-8 filter for particulates.
- 1" thickness.
- Ingredients: Magnesium Oxide (MgO), Zinc Oxide (ZnO), Titanium Dioxide (TiO2).
- Organic chemicals are widely used as ingredients in a variety of household products. Paints, varnishes, and wax all contain organic solvents, as do many cleaning, disinfecting, cosmetic, degreasing, hobby products and all types of fuels.
- All of these products can release organic compounds during use, and, to some degree, when they are stored.
- The EPA's Total Exposure Assessment Methodology (TEAM) studies found levels of about a dozen common organic pollutants to be 2 to 5 times higher indoors than outside, regardless of whether the homes were located in rural or highly industrial areas.
- Additional TEAM studies indicate that while people are using products containing organic chemicals, they can expose themselves and others to very high pollutant levels, and elevated concentrations can persist in the air long after the activity is completed.
- Volatile organic chemicals (VOC) encompass a wide range of range of compounds. These chemicals range from slightly hazardous organic solvents up to highly toxic and corrosive acids.
- They can be found in most industrial and household settings, and can pose a serious hazard for a prolonged period of time in an indoor environment. In addition to organic compounds, there are also a wide range of additional toxic volatile compounds which are commonly found in the home.
- Some common examples of VOCs and other toxic compounds: Acetaldehyde, Acetone, Ammonia, Ethanolamine, Diesel fuel, Formaldehyd and more.
- EnviroKlenz materials are capable of removing and destroying these compounds from a variety of indoor air spaces, processing streams, storage facilities, also anywhere that these harmful compounds are generated.
- The method or process used in the destruction of these compounds differs depending on the compound in question.
- Due to the inherent stability of hydrocarbons, EnviroKlenz materials will physically absorb these compounds, however will not chemically modify their structure. EnviroKlenz materials will chemically dismantle the majority of VOCs.
- EnviroKlenz HVAC filter destroys noxious chemicals and odors rather than just trapping particulates like other HVAC filter and Hepa Filters.
- Carbon filters have been shown to be effective at capturing but not eliminating or destroying chemical odors and gasses compared to EnviroKlenz HVAC filter which neutralizes the odors and VOCs preventing them from returning to your indoor air space.
- The cartridges install right into your system and treat the air as your system is running and begins to immediately improve indoor air quality the moment installed.
- Easy to install and available in a variety of stock and custom sizes.
- 3-4 month life on the HVAC filter.
- The EnviroKlenz HVAC Filter for HVAC systems eliminates pollutants, odors, and corrosive gasses associated with indoor air quality problems without releasing chemicals, fragrances, or masking agents back into the environment.
- Used in General chemical pollutant control, Maintenance of household odors, Large airborne particulate removal, Reduce cooking odors, Pet odors.
EnviroKlenz HVAC Filter
Write Your Own Review