Embrace Varnish Economy Pack, 100 x 0.4 mL Unit Dose Packets only Pulpdent FVX100
Products on your order have the following redemption offers for which you may be eligible. See details below.
Offer Description: Buy 3 Embrace Varnish, Get 1 of same FREE. Limit 2 Free!
Please Note: To redeem free goods email your invoice to: email@example.com by 7/31/23 with proof of purchase from 4/1/23 to 6/30/23. Special offer purchases must appear on one invoice to be eligible. Offers valid in U.S. and Canada only. Please allow 6-8 weeks for receipt of free goods.
Features & Benefits:
- EMBRACE™ Varnish is a resin-based varnish that provides sustained, time-release of fluoride, calcium and phosphate ions over a period of 4 hours or longer.
- EMBRACE™ Varnish treats hypersensitivity by releasing fluoride, calcium and phosphate ions that precipitate on and occlude dentinal tubules.
- The calcium and phosphate salts are nano-coated with xylitol and are bioavailable.
- Exposure to saliva dissolves the xylitol and releases the calcium and phosphate ions, which continuously react with fluoride ions the saliva to form protective fluorapatite on the teeth.
- EMBRACE™ Varnish contains 5% sodium fluoride, which is equivalent to 22,600 ppm fluoride (22.6 mg fluoride/mL). The material is tooth shade. It dries quickly forming a smooth thin film on the teeth.
- Available in Economy Pack: 100 x 0.4 mL unit dose packets only (no brush).
- By incorporating xylitol-coated calcium and phosphate in a permeable resin matrix that does not separate, Pulpdent has developed a sustained time-release varnish with uniform dosage that delivers 10 times more fluoride than the leading varnish brand. The pleasing taste ensures patient compliance.
- Pleasing taste ensures patient compliance.
- Contains bioavailable calcium, phosphate and fluoride.
- No mixing required.
- Ensures predictable, uniform dose.
- Embrace Varnish also releases bioavailable calcium and phosphate ions, the essential building blocks of teeth. The xylitol coating prevents the calcium and phosphate salts from reacting until they come in contact with saliva. Saliva dissolves the xylitol and releases the calcium and phosphate ions, which react with the fluoride ions in saliva to form protective fluorapatite on the teeth.
- Dry the teeth with a gauze pad. It is best if the teeth are minimally clean, but prophylaxis is not necessary.
- Pinch pouch at left side to push contents back from tear line, and tear at slit to open varnish pouch.
- Dispense varnish on glove or a pad. Pick up varnish with brush. (Embrace does not separate and requires no mixing).
- Apply a THIN coat of Embrace Varnish with one horizontal swipe of the brush. Apply Embrace Varnish Thin-to-Win.
Fills superficial, non-carious enamel lesions:
There's more to Embrace than fluoride release:
Bioavailable Fluoride, Calcium and Phosphate with Xylitol:
- Used to Fill superficial, non-carious enamel lesions.
Write Your Own Review