Duraflor Ultra 5% Sodium Fluoride White Varnish, Bubble Gum, 200/bx, 1 bx/cs Medicom 1016-BG200
Features & Benefits:
- Medicom's next generation white fluoride varnish delivers fastest fluoride release to treat hypersensitivity and produce brilliant results.
- Duraflor Ultra's advanced formula releases fluoride within 2-4 hours, so patients receive the maximum fluoride benefit while the varnish is still on their teeth.
- The silky-smooth consistency and easy to open packaging make application effortless and patients will love the delicious flavors sweetened with Xylitol.
- Duraflor Ultra does not contain saccharin or aspartame. Does not contain gluten, peanuts, tree nuts, soy, sesame, corn, shellfish, eggs or dairy.
- Caramel flavor contains milk butter acids.
- Strong adherence to teeth maximizes benefits and minimizes ingestion.
- Dries to a natural tooth color for better patient compliance. Available in 5 delicious flavors - Mint, Caramel, Strawberry, Cherry and Bubble Gum.
- Active Ingredients : Sodium Fluoride 5.0% w/w (2.26% fluoride ion equivalent).
- Plastic tray with peel-off foil lid containing one brush and a gel preparation.
- Appearance : Viscous liquid, uniform consistency.
- Color : Off-white, slightly opaque.
- Format / Size : 0.4 ml/Tray.
- Treatment : Non-Sterile.
- Flavor : Bubblegum.
- Storage Condition : Store under normal storage condition (dry, well ventilated, premises at 15 - 28 °C). Keep away from open flame and direct sunlight.
- Shelf Life : 2 years.
- Packaging details : 200 Trays/Box, 1 Box/Pack, 200 Trays/Pack; Outer Packaging: plastic shrink-wrap Each box contains 1 Product Insert and 1 Pad of Instructions for use.
- To be used as a cavity varnish and for the treatment of dentin sensitivity.
- What are the main recommendations following treatment with Duraflor Ultra?
Patient should be advised not to brush or floss and to eat only soft foods and avoid hot drinks and any product containing alcohol (i.e.,beverages,oral rinses,certain medications,etc.) for at least 2-4 hours following treatment. Following the 2-4-hour wait time,patient should brush and floss to remove any remaining varnish.
- Does Duraflor Ultra contain peanuts?
Duraflor Ultra does not contain gluten,peanuts,tree nuts,soy,sesame,corn,shellfish,eggs or dairy. Note : Caramel flavour contains milk butter acids; other flavors do not contain any dairy.
- Does Duraflor Ultra contain dyes?
No. Duraflor Ultra does not contain dyes.
- Are there any contraindications for the use of Duraflor Ultra?
Patients with known allergic reactions to fluoride,colophony or similar rosin materials,as well as those with ulcerative gingivitis or stomatitis should not use Duraflor Ultra. Patients should avoid ingestion during application.
- Are there any interactions associated with Duraflor Ultra?
When Duraflor Ultra is applied,other fluoride preparations,such as gels or foams,should not be administered on the same day to avoid any adverse reactions. The routine use of fluoride tablets and rinses should be interrupted for several days after initial treatment.
- Duraflor is sweetened with xylitol. What is xylitol?
Xylitol is a sugar alcohol sweetener used as a naturally occurring sugar substitute. It is found in the fibers of many fruits and vegetables. Xylitol is roughly as sweet as sucrose with only 2/3 of the calories.