Digitcare Frontline™ Exam Glove, Nitrile, PF, Textured, 9.5" Length, Blue, 3X-Large, 90/bx, 10 bx/cs Ansell FL9-6
Features & Benefits:
- Digitcare FrontLine™ nitrile exam gloves are designed for reliable protection in higher risk situations.
- These gloves are tested to protect against fentanyl and other inadvertent contact with synthetic opiates.
- The fully textured exterior with non-stick properties allows for a great grip while resisting tapes and adhesives for reduced interference while working.
- Ergonomic design provides comfort for all day wear.
- Advanced non-latex nitrile polymer offers superior stretch and comfort.
- Meets or exceeds the emergency medical glove requirements of NFPA 1999.
- Fentanyl Permeation Testing: zero breakthrough with Fentanyl Citrate 100mcg/2ml for 240 minutes.
- Non-stick exterior surface prevents tapes from sticking to the glove.
- AQL of 0.65 exceeding industry standards.
- Human skin pH 5.5 balanced coating for reduced risk of irritation and perspiration.
- Available in 3X-Large size, 90/bx 10 bx/cs.
- Primary Industries - Emergency Medical Services, Healthcare, Law Enforcement.
- Standards and Certification - ASTM D6319, FDA21 CFR 177-2600; NFPA 1999:2013.
- Material - Nitrile.
- Not Made from Natural Rubber Latex - Yes.
- Color - Blue.
- Cuff Length - Standard.
- Cuff - Beaded.
- Glove Design - Chlorinated, Fully Textured.
- Powder Content - Powder-Free.
- External Glove Surface - Fully Textured.
- Freedom From Holes (Inspection Level I) - 0.65 Aql, Testing Method - ASTM D5151.
- Palm Thickness (Mm/Mil) - 0.14 / 5.5, Testing Method - ASTM D3578, ASTM D3577.
- Finger Thickness (Mm/Mil) - 0.16 / 6.3, Testing Method - ASTM D3578, ASTM D3577.
- Allergy Prevention - Latex (Type I).
- Available Sizes - (6.5 - 7), M (7.5 - 8), L (8.5 - 9), XL (9.5 - 10), XXL (10.5 - 11), XXXL (11.5 - 12)
- Tested For Use with Chemotherapy Drugs - No.
- Silicone Free - Not Tested.
- Sterile - No.
- Antistatic - Not Tested.
- Double Gloving Recommendation - Yes, as outer glove.
- Glove Length (Mm/Inches) - 240 / 9.5; Testing Method - ASTM D3578, ASTM D3577
- Product Segmentation - Robust.
- Manufacturing/QMS Audit Standards - ISO 13485, ISO 9001.
- Storage - Keep out of direct sunlight; store in a cool and dry place. Keep away from sources of ozone or ignition.
- Ultimate Tensile Strength (MPa) - Before Aging - 20; After Aging - 18; Testing Method - ASTM D412 & D573.
- Elongation at Break (%) - Before Aging - 550; After Aging - 500; Testing Method - ASTM D412 & D573.
- Administering drugs.
- Standard patient examinations.
- Emergency services.
Write Your Own Review