DenTASTIC™ UNO™ Light Cure Adhesive 6 mL Refill bottle Pulpdent Corporation UNO-R
Features & Benefits:
- DenTASTIC™ UNO™ is 5th Generation Light Cure Adhesive.
- It is an exceptionally strong, single-component adhesive for bonding to dentin, enamel, porcelain, metal, composite and other resins.
- DenTASTIC UNO combines the patented PMGDM adhesive primer with hydrophilic resins and acetone solvent into an exceptionally strong single component adhesive.
- Hydrophilic, Single Component One Step Wet Bonding.
- Compatible with all restorative composites, resins and resin cements.
- It is available in 6 mL Refill bottle.
- For all direct bonding light cure applications.
- What generation bonding system is UNO?
UNO is a fifth-generation bonding agent.
- Is UNO self-etching?
No. Fifth generation is a total etch technique.
- Can I use UNO with all composites?
- What is the solvent in UNO?
UNO contains acetone.
- Is UNO light cure dual cure?
UNO is light cure. DUO is the self-cure catalyst for UNO. Mix UNO + DUO for the easiest dual cure bonding agent for use with indirect restoration, post cementation and self-cure and dual-cure composite core build-up materials.
- Does UNO cure with all light?