DEFEND+PLUS Self-Seal Sterilization Pouch, 5.25" x 10", 200/bx, 15 bx/cs Mydent Defend SP-3500
Features & Benefits:
- DEFEND+PLUS Self-Sterilization pouches are available with Built-in Internal Indicator.
- The internal indicator ensures the correct sterilization temperature is reached where you really need it, inside the instrument compartment.
- Awarded "Best Product 2010" by Dental Product Shopper and "Editors' Choice" by the Dental Advisor.
- 200 per box.
- Works Better: Constructed with a built-in, lead-free Internal Indicator, giving you peace of mind when it comes to the sterilization of your instruments.
- Lasts Longer: Eliminates the need for an internal indicator strip inside the pouch with your instruments. In addition, the internal indicator will still change color when the optimal temperature is reached within the pouch.
- Costs Less : Compare with other dual indicator pouches to see your savings add up. Also available in bulk sizes.
- Available in 5.25" X 10" Size.
- Used for sterilization of instruments.
- Can these be used in a dry heat sterilizer?
- What is the shelf life of pouches / Do they have an expiration date?
Mydent recommend using the pouches within 1 year from date of manufacture.
- Do the pouches contain lead?
- Does DEFEND have 2 1/2 x 9 size?
Mydent have a 2 3/4 x 10 pouch (SP-0550). Pouches that are similar in size are often a good alternate for the same application.
- What is the ETO indicator for?
ETO is for those who use Ethylene Oxide Sterilization.
- What color does the indicator turn to show the proper temperature has been reached (each indicator)?
Top left is steam indicator which turns dark when temperature has been reached. Top right is for Ethylene and turns brown.
- Is the size of the pouch the usable dimensions or the actual dimensions of the pouch?
Actual dimensions of the pouch.