Crest® Gum Detoxify™ Toothpaste, Deep Clean, 4.1 oz, 24/cs Oral-B 80357584 (Old #80308763)
Products on your order have the following redemption offers for which you may be eligible. See details below.
Offer Description: Buy 2 cases of Crest®Full Size Paste, Get 1 case of the same Free!
Please Note: Offer valid Jan 1, 2023 – March 31, 2023. NOTE TO DEALERS: Free goods must be fulfilled by dealers. Submit sales tracings to NDC at the end of the promotional period for reimbursement. Limit of one deal per practice per SKU per month. Crest® + Oral-B® products are sold at dental professional pricing for limited use in your practice. Products purchased through professional dental distribution channels are not meant for resale outside your dental care practice. © 2023 P&G.
Features & Benefits:
- Crest Gum Detoxify Deep Clean uses a cooling activated foam to help penetrate hard to reach areas, finding and neutralizing harmful plaque bacteria around the gum line for clinically proven healthier gums.
- Plaque bacteria can build up at the gum line, which can lead to issues like cavities, bad breath, and gum disease.
- Gum Detoxify neutralizes this harmful plaque bacteria for clinically proven healthier gums.
- It's even powerful enough to help reverse gingivitis.
- Neutralizes the harmful plaque, helping treat and prevent gingivitis.
- Cooling sensation during and after brushing leaves you with a fresh and cool feeling.
- For healthy gums use with Crest Gum Care mouthwash, Gum Care Floss, and Oral-B Gum care electric toothbrush refills.
- Available in 4.1 oz size, Mint Flavor.
- Active ingredients:
- Stannous Fluoride 0.454% (0.14% W/V Fluoride Ion) - Anti-Cavity, Anti-Gingivitis, Anti-Sensitivity Active Ingredient (Breath) - Helps Strengthen Weakened Enamel; Helps Prevent Cavities; Helps Prevent Plaque And Early Gum Disease; Relieves Sensitivity Pain.
- Inactive ingredients:
- Water - Solvent; Carrier Ingredient - Dissolves Ingredients.
- Sorbitol - Humectant - Delivers Delightful Product Aesthetics.
- Hydrated Silica - Mild Abrasive - Gentle Effective Cleaning; Removes Surface Stains For Whitening.
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfate - Foaming Agent - Provides Foaming And Cleaning Benefits.
- Carrageenan - Binder, Thickener - Delivers The Right Toothpaste Consistency.
- Sodium Gluconate - Stabilizer Agent - Helps Stablize The Formula.
- Flavor - Flavor and Cooling - Taste, Delightful Experience.
- Xanthan Gum - Binder, Thickener - Delivers The Right Toothpaste Consistency.
- Zinc Citrate - PH Buffer Anti-Tartar Ingredient - Helps Prevent Tartar Buildup.
- Stannous Chloride - Stabilizer Agent - Supports Stability Of The Product.
- Sodium Saccharin - Sweetener - Delivers Desired Taste & Sweetness.
- Sodium Hydroxide - PH Adjuster - Optimizes Product PH.
- Sucralose - Sweetener - Delivers Desired Taste and Sweetness.
- Titanium Dioxide - Opacifier - Delivers Delightful Experience.
- Keep Out of reach of children under 12 years of age. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 12 yrs. or age and older: Brush teeth thoroughly, preferable after each meal or at least twice a day, or as directed by a dentist or physician. Do not swallow. Children under 12 yrs. of age: ask a dentist.
- Fluoride Toothpaste for anticavity and antigingivitis aids in the prevention of cavities. Helps interfere with the harmful effects of plaque associated with gingivitis.
- Do Crest Toothpastes Contain Gluten?
No current Crest toothpaste contains gluten.
- Does Crest Toothpaste Contain Salicylates?
There are no salicylates in any US Crest version of toothpaste, but some formulations have methyl salicylate in their flavor systems.
- What Is Stannous Fluoride?
Stannous fluoride is used in oral health care products, like Crest Gum Detoxify, to help prevent tooth decay and strengthen weakened enamel. It's also unique among fluoride alternatives because it offers multiple benefits not found in sodium fluoride or sodium monofluorophosphate.
Write Your Own Review