Comfortcaine Topical Anesthetic, Grape - 1 oz Harry J Bosworth Company 16606
Features & Benefits:
- ComfortCaine Topical Anesthetic Gel Grape is a topical anesthetic which numbs the gums quickly for a short period (12-15 minutes) and contains 20% Benzocaine with virtually no systemic absorption.
- ComfortCaine gel's smooth consistency lubricates as well as anesthetizes.
- Comfortcaine Gel is available as a gel in 1 oz wide mouth bottles.
- No bitter taste offers greater patient acceptance. Kids and adults will love it.
- Available in six delicious flavors: Cherry, Banana, Pina Colada, Strawberry, Grape, and Mint.
- Comfortcaine Gel can aid in the taking of impressions and intraoral radiographs for patients with excessive gag reflex.
Write Your Own Review