Collagen-Based Bone Filling Foundation Material, Assortment Pack J Morita 27-500150
|Manufacturer:||J Morita Corporation|
Products on your order have the following redemption offers for which you may be eligible. See details below.
Offer Description: Buy 4, Get 5 Medium Bullets OR Get 10 Small Bullets Free! ($500+ value based on MSRP)
Please Note: Rebates/values listed in USD. We encourage recipients to cash rebate check upon receipt. Offers cannot be combined. Offers expire June 30, 2022. To receive your free gift or promotional offer, fax a copy of your dealer invoice dated April 1, 2022 through June 30, 2022 by July 15, 2022, to J. MORITA USA at (949) 465-1009 Attn: Q2 Promotions, or email to: email@example.com. J. MORITA USA reserves the right to change or cancel these promotions at any time. Students are not eligible for quarterly specials and discounts. *Not all handpieces available in all types. TwinPower connection options: TwinPower Morita, KaVo® MULTIflex® LUX, SIRONA® R/F, W&H® Roto Quick, and NSK® Mach/Phatelus®/FlexiQuick Coupling. KaVo MULTIflex LUX is a registered trademark of Kaltenbach & Voigt GmbH. Sirona is a registered trademark of Sirona Dental Systems GmbH. W&H and Roto Quick are registered trademarks of W&H Dental Burmoos GmbH. NSK and Phatelus are registered trademarks of NAKANISHI INC. Name of coupling varies by country. ** To receive 6 months additional handpiece warranty, invoice for both Lubrina 2 and Handpiece(s) must be submitted together. Call for details. ***Lubrina 2 Coupling Options: TwinPower Morita, KaVo® MULTIflex® LUX, SIRONA® R/F, W&H® Roto Quick, and E-Type (4-Hole, 5-Hole, and 6-Pin compatibility).
Special Order Item. 14-21 Days Delivery. Item can not be returned.
Features & Benefits:
- Foundation™ Bone Filling Material, Assortment Pack is a collagen-based, bone filling augmentation material.
- It is not a bone substitute, but rather stimulates new bone growth.
- Immediately following an extraction, Foundation is placed into the socket.
- It is shaped in "bullet" form for easy placement and is available in both small and medium sizes.
- Once inserted, the surrounding cells and capillaries infiltrate Foundation.
- As the extraction socket heals, it is filled with new augmented bone.
- There is no need to remove it and no membrane is required.
- Foundation is helpful in maintaining bone after any permanent extraction.
- It is also ideal for pre-implant augmentation, as it will stimulate the bone to fill in allowing implants to be placed sooner, in some cases as early as 8 weeks.
- It is also recommended for third molar extraction sockets to ensure good "bony" support on the distal of the second molar.
- It provides support for implants, bridges and dentures.
- Can be trimmed or shaped for a better fit.
- It is available in Assortment Pack, 6/Pk (3 small & 3 medium).
- For use in the filling of extraction sockets after teeth extractions.
Write Your Own Review