Brewer Polyurethane Task Stool, 18" Contoured Seat, 16" Adjustable Backrest, Seat Tilt, Adjustable Foot Ring, 5 leg ABS base with Casters PT-2-C
Additional freight charges may apply for the purchase of this equipment and returns not accepted. Please call us for a shipping estimate at 800-624-4975.
Features & Benefits:
- Brewer Design Adjustable Polyurethane Lab Stools with Tilt are heavy-duty stools with weight capacities of 250 lbs.
- The polyurethane seats and backs of the Task Chairs are resistant to punctures, stains, water, grease, and chemicals, making these Brewer Design Chairs.
- Designed for the comfort of those who may be seated for long periods of time, the Industrial Stools feature contoured backrests and waterfall seats, seat tilt mechanisms, and optional armrests.
- The seat is synchronized with the backrest as it tilts, so that full back support is provided as the seat moves. To comply with FMVSS 302, the Task Series Stools are flame-retardant.
- Depending on the height of the user, the Brewer Design Lab Chairs are available in three different height ranges, which can be adjusted pneumatically.
- The taller models of Lab Stools, the PT-2 and PT-3 models, include an adjustable foot ring with a 20-inch diameter. These Gas Lift Stools feature a five-leg base with a choice of glides or swivelling dual-caster wheels.
- Backrest Dimensions : 17" x 1" x 12" W x D x H.
- Height Range : 20.5" to 28"
- Seat Dimensions : 18" x 17" x 1.5" W x D x H.
- Pneumatic height adjustability.
- Synchronized seat tilt adjustability for comfort.
- Available with ergonomic armrests.
- Available in three different height ranges.
- Proudly made in USA.
- Ideal for laboratory or industrial settings.
Write Your Own Review