Brewer Polyurethane Task Stool, 18" Contoured Seat, 16" Adjustable Backrest, Adjustable Foot Ring, 5 leg ABS Base with Casters PS-2-C
Additional freight charges may apply for the purchase of this equipment and returns not accepted. Please call us for a shipping estimate at 800-624-4975.
Features & Benefits:
- Brewer Design Polyurethane Adjustable Lab Stools are tough and durable, designed for use in laboratories and industrial facilities. Work Stools are built with a 250-lb weight capacity to accommodate the average user.
- The seats and backrest for the Lab Chairs are constructed of heavy duty polyurethane, which is resistant to punctures, stains, grease, chemicals, and water, as well as flame-retardant to comply with FMVSS 302.
- The Task Series Lab Stools are designed for users' comfort for the long periods of sitting sometimes required in labs, with a self-skinned, molded, and contoured waterfall seat and backrest.
- Brewer Design Work Stools are pneumatically height-adjustable, with models in three height ranges : 16.5 - 21.5 inches, 19.5 - 27 inches, and 22.5 - 32.5 inches.
- The taller models, the PS-2 and PS-3 Laboratory Chairs, include an adjustable foot ring with a 20-inch diameter. These Laboratory Chairs rest on five-leg bases, with a choice of glides or swivelling dual-caster wheels.
- Backrest Dimensions : 17" x 1" x 12" W x D x H
- Base Diameter : 27"
- Height Range : 19.5" to 27"
- Seat Dimensions : 18" x 17" x 1.5" W x D x H
- Proudly made in USA.
- Ideal for use in laboratories and industrial settings
Write Your Own Review