Brewer Millennium Surgeon Foot-Operated Stool w/ Backrest, Seamless Upholstery 21340BV
Additional freight charges may apply for the purchase of this equipment and returns not accepted. Please call us for a shipping estimate at 800-624-4975.
Features & Benefits:
- The Brewer Foot-Operated Millennium Series Surgeon Stool has an ergonomic design, featuring a hands-free foot pneumatic height adjustment and optional locking casters.
- Ergonomically designed to meet your practice's needs. Seating tends to be one of the most underappreciated aspects of a clinic.
- Yet it can dramatically impact the productivity and health of your entire staff. That's why Brewer ergonomic experts work closely with clinicians to develop specific comfort solutions for their specialized requirements. The Millennium Series offers the thoughtful design and premium features that help make every day on the job seem less like work.
- Hands-free foot pneumatic height adjustment : 19" - 24" (48.3 cm - 61 cm).
- 18.5" (47 cm) poly-foam contoured seat cushion on 21340B & 21340BV.
- Optional adjustable contoured backrest with black plastic shroud.
- Ergonomic design; seamless upholstery standard, excl. #21340.
- 2" (5.1 cm) dual-wheel nylon casters with polyurethane tread; locking caster optional.
- 23" (58.3 cm) five leg powder coated black aluminum base.
- 12 standard upholstery colors.
- Back Rest : Yes.
- Seamless : Yes.
- Weight capacity : 250 lb (113 kg).
- Standard 5-year warranty.
- Used in clinic and office.
Write Your Own Review