Brewer Millennium Series Laboratory Stool w/ Glides, 18" Foot Ring, 20.75" - 31" Hight Adjustment 21520B
Additional freight charges may apply for the purchase of this equipment and returns not accepted. Please call us for a shipping estimate at 800-624-4975.
Features & Benefits:
- The Brewer Millennium Series Lab stool has an ergonomic design, featuring a pneumatic height adjustment and seamless upholstery. Optional locking casters are available on the lab stool.
- Ergonomically designed to meet your practice's needs. Seating tends to be one of the most underappreciated aspects of a clinic.
- Yet it can dramatically impact the productivity and health of your entire staff. That's why Brewer ergonomic experts work closely with clinicians to develop specific comfort solutions for their specialized requirements. The Millennium Series offers the thoughtful design and premium features that help make every day on the job seem less like work.
- 18.5" (47 cm) wide contoured seat cushion.
- Adjustable contoured backrest with black plastic shroud.
- Pneumatic height adjustment : Glides : 20.75" - 31" (52.7 cm - 78.7 cm)
- 2" (5.1 cm) dual-wheel nylon casters with polyurethane tread; locking caster optional; glides available.
- Ergonomic design; seamless upholstery standard.
- 18" (48.7 cm) foot ring standard.
- 23" (58.4 cm) five leg powder coated black aluminum base.
- 55 standard upholstery colors.
- Back Rest : Yes.
- Seamless : Yes.
- Weight capacity : 250 lb (113 kg).
- Standard 5-year warranty.
- Used in clinic and office.
Write Your Own Review