Braided Cotton Roll, Small 1 1/2" x 5/16" Dia, Non-Sterile, 2000/bx Richmond Dental 201210
Features & Benefits:
- Richmond Dental & Medical's award winning Braided Cotton Rolls are the preferred choice of many professionals.
- A peer to peer evaluation, conducted by Dental Product Shopper, scored the product 4.6/5.0, earning it a BEST PRODUCT AWARD.
- Made with purified, medical-grade cotton and held together with silky yarn, instead of chemicals or starch, the braided cotton roll does not stick to the mucosa.
- Richmond's attention to creating the highest quality dental roll has resulted in a product with superior absorbency, flexibility and comfort.
- Innovative flexible design for excellent adaptability.
- Higher, quicker absorption without losing its shape, reducing the number of rolls needed.
- Provides isolation while maintaining an excellent dry field with a unique wicking action.
- Does not stick to mucosa, making it easy to remove from the patient's mouth. No need to rewet.
- The 100% cotton braided roll is held together with silky yarn instead of chemicals (which cause the roll to stick to mucosa), resulting in ultimate comfort for the patient. No need to rewet.
- Unique wicking action provides a drier field and outstanding durability as our Braided Rolls absorb up to 30% faster.
- Infection control roll dispensers are available; they are fully autoclavable, dispensing one sterile roll at a time.
- Available in blue and white.
- Manufactured in the USA.
- Available in Small Diameter 5/16" Size, Length 1 1/2" Economy Pack, Non-Sterile.
- For a secure fit into the buccal curvature and the sublingual space.
Richmond Dental & Medical Braided Cotton Rolls
Richmond Dental - Braided Cotton Rolls
Write Your Own Review