Biodentine, Replacement material 15-700mg Capsules, 15-.18mL Unit Does Septodont 01-C0600
Products on your order have the following redemption offers for which you may be eligible. See details below.
Offer Description: Buy (1) 15 Pack, Get (1) 5 Pack!
Please Note: Offers valid April 1 through June 30, 2023. Not to be combined with any other offers and are subject to change. Promotional offers are stocked and shipped with your order by your dealer. Questions about Septodont products? Call friendly customer service team at 800-872-8305 or visit septodontusa.com to learn more.
Features & Benefits:
- Biodentine is a dentin substitute indicated for use in the crown for temporary enamel restorations, permanent dentin restorations, deep or large carious lesions, deep cervical or radicular lesions, pulp capping or pulpotomy.
- Sets in 10 - 12 minutes.
- Versatile usage: endodontic repair and restorative procedures.
- Natural micro mechanical anchorage for excellent sealing properties without surface preparation.
- Similar mechanical properties and mechanical behavior as human dentin.
- 3.5mm Aluminum radiopacity for easy short and long term follow-up.
- Reactionary dentin genesis for pulp vitality preservation.
- A bioactive and biocompatible dentin replacement material in a single dose capsule.
- It contains 15-700mg Capsules, 15 x single-dose containers.
- Used in the root for root and furcation perforations, internal and external resorptions, apexification and retrograde surgical filling.
3 Reasons Why You Should Be Using Biodentine
Write Your Own Review