BD Veritor™ System for Rapid Detection of SARS-CoV-2, 30 tests/kit 256082
Features & Benefits:
- BD Veritor System for Rapid Detection of SARS-CoV-2 provides,
- Easy to use. Flexible workflow ow. Fast, traceable results. A streamlined point-of-care diagnostic experience is at hand with the BD Veritor™ Plus system.
- Time is limited. Staff are busy. Results are critical. Now is when your team needs unambiguous test results, streamlined workflows, simple training and clear documentation. The BD Veritor™ Plus system is designed to address these challenges with:
- Objective unambiguous results: "+" for positive, "−" for negative, give you confidence in testing results
- Flexible workflow options to adapt to your workplace needs
- Traceability and data storage help with impact analysis
- Timely results - 15 minutes for SARS-CoV-25 (COVID-19) , less than 11 minutes for Flu A+B1,2 and RSV, and less than 6 minutes for Group A Strep4 - limiting patient wait time.
- Delivers easy-to-read results using a digital display.
- Simplifies staff training with the BD Veritor™ Plus eLearning platform, featuring test training modules, how-to videos, progress, dashboards and more.
- Minimizes training time and facilitates operation with intuitive sample processing.
- CLIA-waived status allows for simple training for novice and nonlab personnel to confidently test for SARSCoV-2 (COVID-19), Flu A+B, Group A Strep and RSV.
- Select the mode to fit your workflow:
- Analyze Now mode displays results in seconds. Simply incubate specimen for time recommended for each assay, then insert test device into Analyzer.
- For multitasking, use Walk Away mode. Add specimen to test device and insert into Analyzer for automatic incubation and analysis.
- Proven performance for SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19), Flu A+B detection vs PCR.
- Analyzer technology helps improve specificity to reduce false-positive results.
- Timely results may improve patient experience: SARS-CoV-25 (COVID-19) in 15 minutes, Flu A+B1,2 or RSV3 result in less than 11 minutes; Group A Strep result in less than 6 minutes.
- Reduces the potential for manual errors by streamlining sample processing: Uses prefilled, color-coded tubes.
- BD Veritor™ InfoScan module provides reliable quality control and traceability through customizable documentation functionality (user ID, specimen ID and test kit/lot).
- May reduce risk of reporting errors by minimizing manual transcription and leveraging data storage/ download of printable data via USB helps cut risk of manual transcription.
- Easy-to-read results with 1-button functionality and minimal handson time to meet your staff's demands.
- Flexible workflow options to adapt to your workplace needs.
- BD Veritor™ Plus eLearning platform simplifies staff training.
- Quality control and traceability offered with the BD Veritor™ InfoScan module.
- Easy operation and 1-button functionality may potentially reduce manual test processing errors.
- Enables intuitive sample processing with prefilled, unitized tubes color-coded by reagent or assay type.
- Displays easy-to-read digital results for SARS-CoV-2 in 15 minutes.
- Records results on secured drive.
- Advanced particle technology enhances sensitivity by using a proprietary process to produce highly stable, modified colloidal metal particles, helping improve test performance.
- Adaptive read technology helps improve specificity to reduce false-positive results by compensating for background and nonspecific binding.
- Adapts easily to your workflow by offering 2 operational modes - Walk away: Test device is inserted immediately into Analyzer, enabling staff to multitask while sample incubates. Analyze now: Test device is inserted after incubation time is complete, allowing batches of samples to be tested.
- Download and display LOT number, Patient/specimen ID, Operator ID and test records with BD Veritor™ InfoScan module
- Offers result-printing capabilities via USB port.
Harness the power of simplicity:
Enhancing the point-of-care testing experience:
Train your staff with ease:
Enable workflow flexibility:
Accelerate reliable results:
Facilitate quality control:
Meet patient and staff needs with simple, timely point-of-care testing:
Simplify the testing process:
Achieve fast, reliable results:
Provide workflow efficiency:
Provide result traceability:
- The BD Veritor™ System for Rapid Detection of SARS-CoV-2 is a chromatographic digital immunoassay intended for the direct and qualitative detection of SARS-CoV-2 nucleocapsid antigens in nasal swabs from individuals who are suspected of COVID-19 by their healthcare provider within the first five days of the onset of symptoms.