BD Carefusion Lumbar Puncture Tray, Pediatric/ Infant, 21G x 2.5" (Rx), 10/cs 4304C
Special Order Item. 14-21 Days Delivery. Item can not be returned.
Features & Benefits:
- Lumbar puncture trays are available with atraumatic needles, which are recommended by the American Academy of Neurology. All of trays contain the components you need to measure cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) pressure and collect CSF specimens.
- Reduced post-lumbar puncture headaches: The pencil-point design of the atraumatic needle is proven to reduce the incidence of PLPH in lumbar puncture patients.
- Procedural flexibility: lumbar puncture trays are available with atraumatic or standard needles, in adult and pediatric sizes.
- Safe-T™ PLUS tray options: BD offers Safe-T PLUS trays to help you comply with safety recommendations. BD also offer standard and drug-free trays.
- Two-piece manometer: The adult trays include a manometer comprised of two pieces that you can use separately or combined.
- The American Academy of Neurology recommends atraumatic needles for lumbar puncture procedures.
- The American Academy of Neurology recommends atraumatic needles for lumbar puncture procedures vs. traditional cutting needles. Trusted by anesthesiologists performing spinal anesthesia for years, atraumatic needles are proven to reduce PLPH in lumbar puncture and myelogram patients. The atraumatic BD Whitacre needle provides:
- Precise access and control.
- A pencil-point configuration designed to spread dura fibers, helping minimize cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) loss and incidence of PLPH.
- Clear visualization of CSF.
- Convenient trays are designed to save time and money:
- CareFusion lumbar puncture and myelogram trays contain the components you need to measure cerebrospinal fluid pressure and collect cerebrospinal fluid specimens. Safe-T PLUS and standard trays are designed to be convenient, easy to use and intuitive with your procedural flow.
- BD lumbar puncture trays, available in adult and pediatric configurations, contain the components you need to measure CSF pressure and collect CSF specimens.
- Atraumatic and standard needle lumbar puncture trays are available in Safe-T PLUS and standard tray varieties with:
- Clear-hub spinal needles to help allow 360° visibility.
- Povidone-iodine (PVP-I) patient prep solution included. (Do not use ChloraPrep patient preoperative skin preparation for lumbar puncture or in contact with the meninges. ChloraPrep is not included in lumbar puncture or myelogram trays.)
- Pink sponge sticks included in trays with BD Whitacre atraumatic spinal needles.
- Lumbar puncture trays used to Reduce the occurrence of headaches.
Write Your Own Review