BD Carefusion Iv Extension Set, 6" Length, Sterile, 25/cs 20021E
Special Order Item. 14-21 Days Delivery. Item can not be returned. Continental US Only.
Features & Benefits:
- SmartSite™ extension sets come with BD SmartSite needle-free valve. BD offer DEHP-free fluid path extension sets, and extension sets in small bore and standard bore tubing sizes with varying priming volumes depending on the tubing size and length.
- Needle-free compliance: Activated with a standard male luer, the SmartSite valve eliminates needles, which supports compliance.
- Low-pressure injector compatibility: Some extension sets are labeled for use with low-pressure power injectors.
- Convenient sizing: Filters support children and adults in 0.2, 1.2 and 15 micron sizes.
- Stopcock versatility: Sets feature three- and four-way stand-alone and ganged stopcocks for anesthesiology.
- Weight (lbs) : 2.9500
- Product sub type : Short extension set (<12in), priming vol (<1mL)
- Approximate length (cm) : 15
- Approximate length (in) : 6
- Approximate priming volume (mL) : 0.2
- Case dimensions : 13.25in x 11in x 8.375in 2.95lb
- Clamp : Slide
- Natural rubber latex is not part of the material formulation : Yes
- Luer lock : Spin male luer lock j-loop.
- Manifold : None
- Number of connectors : 1
- Registered with Health Canada : Yes
- Removable or bonded connectors : Bonded
- Sterility : Fluid path sterile
- Stopcock : None
- Color of tubing : None
- T-connector type : None
- Y-site port type : None
- Type of connector : SmartSite™
- Filter : None
- Tubing size: Smallbore
- Quantity : 100
- Unit measure : Per case.
- Not made with DEHP.
- Sets are labeled for use with low-pressure power injectors up to 325 psi and a maximum flow rate of 10 mL/sec.
Write Your Own Review