BD Carefusion Infusion SmartSite™ Extension Set, 7.5" Length, Sterile, 100/cs 20062E
Special Order Item. 14-21 Days Delivery. Item can not be returned. Continental US Only.
Features & Benefits:
- SmartSite™ extension sets come with BD martSite needle-free valve. BD offer DEHP-free fluid path extension sets, and extension sets in small bore and standard bore tubing sizes with varying priming volumes depending on the tubing size and length.
- Needle-free compliance: Activated with a standard male luer, the SmartSite valve eliminates needles, which supports compliance.
- Low-pressure injector compatibility: Some extension sets are labeled for use with low-pressure power injectors.
- Convenient sizing: Filters support children and adults in 0.2, 1.2 and 15 micron sizes.
- Stopcock versatility: Sets feature three- and four-way stand-alone and ganged stopcocks for anesthesiology.
- Extension sets provide flexibility and additional infusion capabilities to gravity and infusion instrument sets. All sets are latex free. Configurations are available with integrated MaxPlus and MaxGuard needleless connectors, SmartSite needle-free valves and VersaSafe split septum ports.
- Weight (lbs) : 5.4500
- Product sub type : Short extension set (<12in), priming vol (1-3mL)
- Approximate length (cm) : 19
- Approximate length (in) : 7.5
- Approximate priming volume (mL) : 1.7
- Case dimensions : 14.75in x 11.125in x 11.5in 5.45lb
- Clamp : 3 slide
- Natural rubber latex is not part of the material formulation : Yes
- Luer lock : Spin male luer lock
- Manifold : None
- Number of back check valves : 1
- Number of connectors : 3
- Number of fuses : 3
- Removable or bonded connectors : Bonded
- Sterility : Fluid path sterile
- Stopcock : None
- Color of tubing : None
- T-connector type : None
- Y-site port type : None
- Type of connector : SmartSite™
- Filter : None
- Tubing size : Smallbore
- CE marking : No
- Quantity : 100
- Unit measure : Per case.
- Not made with DEHP.
- Sets are labeled for use with low-pressure power injectors up to 325 psi and a maximum flow rate of 10 mL/sec.
Write Your Own Review