Bausch PROGRESS 100® Articulating Paper 100 Microns with Progressive Color Transfer - Plastic Dispenser, Red, 300 Strips BK-52
Features & Benefits:
- Bausch PROGRESS 100® Articulating Papers 100 microns with progressive color transfer are designed with Transculase® bonding agent.
- Smooth fiber reinforced paper with high coloring capacity adapts perfectly to the occlusal surfaces.
- The occlusal contact points or centric contacts are marked very precisely because of the paper's progressive color transfer.
- This 100 micron paper is impregnated with hydrophilic waxes and pharmaceutical oils.
- This unique combination with the bonding agent Transculase® enhances detection of high spots on hard to locate surfaces, such as highly polished metals or ceramics.
- Its hydrophilic properties make it advantageous for use on moist occlusal surfaces - a highly desirable attribute.
- Available in plastic dispenser, red color and 300 strips per packaging.
- For use on moist occlusal surfaces.
- Enhance detection of high spots on hard to locate surfaces.
Bausch PROGRESS 100® Articulating paper 100 microns with progressive color transfer
Write Your Own Review