Bausch Arti-Check® 40 Microns Articulating Paper, Pre-Cut Strips in Plastic Dispenser, 200 Strips, Micro-Thin BK61
Features & Benefits:
- Bausch Arti-Check® 40 microns Articulating Papers are extremely thin and tear resistant papers which are coated with liquid colors on both sides.
- Due to the thin material and special coating with liquid colors, these papers facilitate accurate marking of all occlusal contacts or occlusal interferences.
- False or smear contacts can thus be avoided.
- The pre-cut paper can easily be applied without forceps or any other handling devices.
- No problem articulating surfaces such as gold, ceramic, metal or acrylic.
- Available in horseshoe shape for easy placement.
- All horseshoe-shaped papers come in plastic dispensers to facilitate removal with one hand.
- Easy application, no need for forceps or handling devices.
- Two-tone red and blue representation of markings.
- Provide Relief when testing occlusal contacts on moist artificial surfaces.
- Especially useful for patients who tend to bite unilaterally during the occlusion test.
- Resists ditching and grooving during preparation.
Bausch Articulating Papers Arti-Check micro-thin 40 microns
Write Your Own Review