Basic Portable Patient Chair with Hydraulic Base DNTLworks 4017
Additional freight charges may apply for the purchase of this equipment and returns not accepted. Please call us for a shipping estimate at 800-624-4975.
Features & Benefits:
- When configured with the hydraulic base, the Basic Aluminum Patient Chair cushions the patient in padded, rolled edge vinyl.
- Eliminating the stitching and side bolsters of the Supreme Aluminum Chair allows the Basic model to be less expensive and lighter in weight.
- The adjustable headrest slides up or down to accommodate tall or short patients and the armrests swing out for easy patient entry.
- The chair frame detaches from the hydraulic base for convenient transport.
- Smooth Ergonomic Upholstery.
- No Stitching or Seams for Asepsis Control.
- Adjustable Sliding Headrest.
- Hydraulically Adjusted Backrest.
- Padded Armrests.
- Hydraulically Adjustable Backrest.
- Accommodates and Optional Chair-Mounted Light.
- Basic Portable Patient Chair with Hydraulic Base Specification:
- Height Adjustment: 20" (50.0 cm) to 27" (68.6 cm)
- Base Diameter: 26" ( 66 cm)
- Chair Length: 70" (177.8 cm) to 75" (190.5 cm) headrest fully extended
- Chair Width: 18" (45.7 cm)
- Weight: Supreme: 68 lbs (30.8 Kg) Basic: (28.2 Kg)
- For Professional Dental In-Office Purpose.
Write Your Own Review