Aura Syringe Refills, E3, 3g SDI Limited 8560003
Products on your order have the following redemption offers for which you may be eligible. See details below.
- Buy 2, Get 1 Free!*(January only!)
- Buy 3, Get 1 Free!*
- Buy 20, Get 10 Free!*
- Spend Over $2000 on SDI Composite (Luna, Aura range) or Riva Range (50 Capsules) and receive 1 Jar of SDI Alloy.
- Spend Over $500 on SDI Composite (Luna, Aura range) or Riva Range (50 Capsules) and receive 1 Box of SDI Alloy.
Please Note: Redeem your free goods by sending your invoice to: email@example.com or fax 630-361-9222. *Please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery. Please note offers cannot be combined. Offers cannot be used in conjunction with contract pricing. Valid on invoices dated January 1st - March 31st, 2023. All claims for free goods must be made within 60 days from the end of promotion date. Purchases must be on one order to qualify for free goods. Free products must be of equal or lesser value. Offers are valid in the US only.
Special Order Item. 14-21 Days Delivery. Item can not be returned.
Features & Benefits:
- Aura is the logical, innovative restorative system designed to save time, every time.
- Based on the natural make-up and colors of enamel and dentin.
- Simple layering technique to reproduce the natural colors of teeth.
- High polishability and sculptability.
- Designed to simplify shade matching for busy clinicians.
- How tooth composition determines tooth colour: Since the colour of the tooth is determined by the dentine, not the enamel, the dentin shade plays a major role in determining the overall tooth colour.
- The enamel is relatively translucent but requires high polishability.
- Dentin is 95% of the tooth color - Single opacity, Hue saturation, Fluorescence.
- Enamel is 5% of the tooth color: Translucency, Low hue, Opalescence.
- Aura - a simple approach to a mirror finish:
- Aura's enamel is microfilled for easy polishability to a mirror finish. This mirror finish is retained indefinitely. Choose the enamel shade by observing the patient: E1 (Young or bleached teeth), E2 (Adult teeth), E3 (Senior teeth).
- Multipurpose use: Also available in 4 multipurpose chroma shades MC2, MC3, MC4 and MC5. These are ideal for non-layering aesthetic and bulk filling requirements.
- Aura - an easy approach to identifying and matching tooth color:
- Since the overall color of the tooth is determined by the dentin, not the enamel, choosing the dentin shade should be the first priority.
- Bulk fill: For quick posterior restorations where overlaying enamel is not necessary. Designed to achieve high depth of cure and strength.
- Minimal volumetric shrinkage for maximal dimensional stability.
- Aura combines a new low-shrinkage resin composition with a new Ultra High Density (UHD) filler.
- High marks for Aura's high flexural strength: Aura's superior flexural strength means it is able to withstand forces transmitted in the mouth.
- Aura's impressive compressive strength: The unique morphology of the UHD filler provides an extremely high strength interface that can withstand high compressive forces.
- Aura - how a linear scale provides an easy approach to tooth color selection. Aura is the result of five years collaboration with international materials and tooth restoration experts.
- Nearly all dentin has a similar "Hue", falling in the red-brown-yellow range.
- Aura focuses on where tooth colors vary, the "Chroma."
- Chroma is how strong or weak a color (hue) is, measured in % saturation.
- This linear and scientific arrangement brings predictability and simplicity to customising shades.
- It is a ultra universal restorative material ideal for Anterior restorations, Posterior restorations, Indirect inlays, onlays & veneers, Core build ups, Splinting, Sandwich technique with glass ionomer.
Write Your Own Review