Aura Complet Refill 20 x 0.25g - Db SDI 8565011
Products on your order have the following redemption offers for which you may be eligible. See details below.
- Buy 3, Get 1 Free!*
- Buy 10, Get 5 Free!*
- Spend $2000 on SDI's Composite or Riva GIC Refills, Get a Radii Xpert (#5600300) OR Radii Plus (#5600202) FREE
Please Note: Redeem your free goods by sending your invoice to: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 630-361-9222. *Please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery. Please note offers cannot be combined. Offers cannot be used in conjunction with contract pricing. Valid on invoices dated April 1st - June 30th, 2023. All claims for free goods must be made within 60 days from the end of promotion date. Purchases must be on one order to qualify for free goods. Free products must be of equal or lesser value. Offers are valid in the US only.
Special Order Item. 14-21 Days Delivery. Item can not be returned.
Features & Benefits:
- Aura provide simple, easy, beautiful SMILE.
- The logical, innovative restorative system designed to save time, every time.
- Based on the natural make-up and colors of enamel and dentin.
- High polishability and sculptability.
- Available in Db Shade.
- Simple layering technique to reproduce the natural colors of teeth.
- Aura - a simple approach to a mirror finish:
- Aura's enamel is micro filled for easy polishability to a mirror finish. This mirror finish is retained indefinitely.
- Choose the enamel shade by observing the patient:
- E1 Young or bleached teeth
- E2 Adult teeth
- E3 Senior teeth
- Multipurpose use:
- Also available in 4 multipurpose chroma shades MC2, MC3, MC4 and MC5. These are ideal for non-layering aesthetic and bulk filling requirements.
- Aura - an easy approach to identifying and matching tooth color:
- Since the overall color of the tooth is determined by the dentin, not the enamel, choosing the dentin shade should be the first priority.
- Bulk fill:
- For quick posterior restorations where overlaying enamel is not necessary.
- Designed to achieve high depth of cure and strength.
- Minimal volumetric shrinkage for maximal dimensional stability:
- Aura combines a new low-shrinkage resin composition with a new Ultra High Density (UHD) filler.
- High marks for Aura's high flexural strength:
- Aura's superior flexural strength means it is able to withstand forces transmitted in the mouth.
- Aura's impressive compressive strength :
- The unique morphology of the UHD filler provides an extremely high strength interface that can withstand high compressive forces.
- Designed to simplify shade matching for busy clinicians.
Write Your Own Review