Aura Complet Refill 20 x 0.25g - Bulk Fill SDI 8565012
Products on your order have the following redemption offers for which you may be eligible. See details below.
- Buy 3, Get 1 Free!*
- Buy 10, Get 5 Free!*
- Spend $2000 on SDI's Composite or Riva GIC Refills, Get a Radii Xpert (#5600300) OR Radii Plus (#5600202) FREE
Please Note: Redeem your free goods by sending your invoice to: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 630-361-9222. *Please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery. Please note offers cannot be combined. Offers cannot be used in conjunction with contract pricing. Valid on invoices dated April 1st - June 30th, 2023. All claims for free goods must be made within 60 days from the end of promotion date. Purchases must be on one order to qualify for free goods. Free products must be of equal or lesser value. Offers are valid in the US only.
Features & Benefits:
- Aura bulk fill are speedy and simple posterior composite restorations.
- Natural-looking finish with just one universal shade.
- High depth of cure without the need for a capping layer.
- Easy placement in a matter of seconds.
- The waxy consistency is packable and non-sticky to optimize handling.
- High Compressive strength.
- Aura Bulk Fill Complet Refills available in 20 x 0.25g.
- Depth of Cure:
- The opacity of aura bulk fill is a function of the difference in the refractive index of its two components, the filler and the resin.
- The curing process alters the refractive index of the resin marginally, to match the refractive index of the filler.
- This lowers the opacity temporarily, allowing deeper light penetration for a high depth of cure.
- Upon curing, the indices move apart again to arrive at the ideal opacity for aura bulk fill's brilliant chameleon-like finish.
- Low volumetric shrinkage:
- Delivers reduced stress to provide long lasting restorations.
- Excellent flexural strength:
- Resist major deformations without fracturing.
- Ideal for any restoration, primary or permanent teeth.
Write Your Own Review