Aspirating Syringe Type "A", 1.8cc Integra Miltex 76-80
Features & Benefits:
- Aspirating Syringe Type "A", 1.8cc available with reduced thumb ring handle diameter to eliminate the excess gap, allowing just enough room for comfort and ease.
- New oval shaped ring handle that fits naturally to the shape of your thumb.
- Rounded edges on ring handle to create a smooth and soft feel.
- Slightly flared base on ring handle to ease pressure while dispensing.
- Shortened harpoon rod to reduce strain during aspiration.
- The syringes are reusable and are provided clean and supplied non-sterile.
- Wide wings allow for a better grip with greater control.
- Aspirating syringes are available in Type CW (Cook-Waite) and Type A (Astra).
- Self-Aspirating Syringes are used in conjunction with a needle and a 1.8cc pre-filled anesthetic cartridge.
Write Your Own Review