Articulating Paper Red/ Blue 12 sheets/bk 12 bk/bx Crosstex TPBR
Features & Benefits:
- Articulating Paper Blue Red Combo, 0.0028"/71 μm is soft, smooth, and non-sticking. Its super sensitive surface makes it perfect for marking at every point of articulation.
- Combined use of articulating film, foil and paper to mark high and low occlusion points provides the most accurate way to mark every point of articulation.
- Proprietary manufacturing process combined with stringent quality control guarantees a clear, positive marking without smudging of wet or dry fields.
- Color-coded packaging and product descriptions make identification easy.
- Articulating paper available in straight, curved, curved with tabs and horseshoe.
- Quick, easy, economical. Provides accurate markings, even in wet areas with little or no smudging.
- Available in a variety of colors and straight, curved, curved with tab and horseshoe shaped for easy documentation of all occlusion points.
- It Contains 12 sheets/bk, 12 bk/bx.
- Used to mark and identify contact points between the maxillary and mandibular teeth during all forms of natural tooth occlusal adjustments and dental prosthesis insertions.
Write Your Own Review